Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Overload

just ate pizza hut and bottle of coke

bleugh, ive been feelin like shit today (hungover!) so i turned to pizza ut and coke to refill my system. i can feel the mankness coming thru my skin.

where are my carrots?!!? lol *runs to the kitchen*

bleugh, ive been feelin like shit today (hungover!) so i turned to pizza ut and coke to refill my system. i can feel the mankness coming thru my skin.

where are my carrots?!!? lol *runs to the kitchen*

ironically, I can also feel my skin getting weird in the hours after eating lots of pizza, etc. Of course the acne doesn't bloom fully for a few days, but it seems I can feel its stinging buds. But this might just be a false connection. Is there any scientific reason for me to believe that I am really sensing the start of acne when this happens?

LOL. Honestly, when I cheated on my diet a couple of times and ate tons of bread and stuff, I would sometimes start to break out on forehead again... but carrot juice would make it go away every time! :)

LOL. Honestly, when I cheated on my diet a couple of times and ate tons of bread and stuff, I would sometimes start to break out on forehead again... but carrot juice would make it go away every time! :)

Do carrots have alot of sugar in them? Would carrots be bad for a person with Yeast Overgrowth?

Do carrots have alot of sugar in them? Would carrots be bad for a person with Yeast Overgrowth?

no. read my other topic i started the other week. basically ive been eating about 3-4 carrots a day and my skin is fuckin brill lol. apart from today which is a major back step. DAM YOU PIZZA HUT!

Guest Stu :-)

If im going to eat dirty, i make sure i really savour the god dam moment before i pay the nasty high price it comes at...

sometimes it just has to be done, god forbid if you bodybuild, i find it even harder then!!

hehe

everytime i "cheat", like eat cookies or chocolate at work, or beer and chips at a party, immediately when i get home i wud eat carrots/cucumber or acv and water whatever healthy :P

lol i had pizza hut last night too, for dinner..and tonight i had the leftovers....time to go eat some carrots and drink some water (seriously)

you people are insane, you probably feel bloated it has nothing to do with your skin.

The feeling is ONLY in my skin. Fairly high chance that it isn't directly connected to new acne forming, because I've not hard of anything like this before. I was just kind of throwing that out there, because I know that certain foods that give me that feeling (specifically in the skin of my face) also break me out.

*edited by moderator*

Why are you still here, anyway? Either #1 you don't believe that diet contributes to your acne, or #2 you are totally closed minded and probably won't try any of this stuff for yourself. Either way, why the hell do you even read these topics?

LOL I did exactly the same today. Let me outline my lunch:

belgian waffle, 4 slices of pizza, 1 apple, 1 orange, water and diet coke (for energy...)

yes, that was just lunch.

I came home and ate half a bag of mini carrots. Why do I do this to myself?!!?!

you people are insane, you probably feel bloated it has nothing to do with your skin.

The feeling is ONLY in my skin. Fairly high chance that it isn't directly connected to new acne forming, because I've not hard of anything like this before. I was just kind of throwing that out there, because I know that certain foods that give me that feeling (specifically in the skin of my face) also break me out.

Dick.

Why are you still here, anyway? Either #1 you don't believe that diet contributes to your acne, or #2 you are totally closed minded and probably won't try any of this stuff for yourself. Either way, why the hell do you even read these topics?

you're feeling it in your skin eh? PLACEBO you idiot. IM not close minded to stuff backed up by studies, not this hypothetical bullshit. What do i care anyway, keep "feeling" that your breaking out, all it's doing is stressing you for no reason AT ALL. And im here to annoy morons like you who believe every goddamn thing they do MUST SOMEHOW be related to their acne. Hey guess what, the sun is moving closer to the earth, and more people are getting acne. Therefore, we need to move further away from the earth. That's the kind of logic around here, morons.

you're feeling it in your skin eh? PLACEBO you idiot. IM not close minded to stuff backed up by studies, not this hypothetical bullshit. What do i care anyway, keep "feeling" that your breaking out, all it's doing is stressing you for no reason AT ALL. And im here to annoy morons like you who believe every goddamn thing they do MUST SOMEHOW be related to their acne. Hey guess what, the sun is moving closer to the earth, and more people are getting acne. Therefore, we need to move further away from the earth. That's the kind of logic around here, morons.

I agree with Bonobo Man, why are you still here?

Unless the girl is really pretty or something, you type like a total asshole to the person. Seriously, everyone is different.

But hey, guess what...Neutrogena is coming out with this new product that will cure you acne...just as long as you used it for life and pay $10/bottle that lasts for 1 week. Neutrogena sponsored a study that says this does cure it...even though you need to use it for life. But since it is "backed-up" by Neutrogena, they must be right.

You really need a life if your sole mission here is to tell everyone how wrong you think they are. You'd think that someone, who is supposedly so clear-skinned, would want to spend all their time here telling people how the corporate executives are so great with their products instead of out enjoying life. Yeah...give me a break you moron.

Okay, okay. I was a little too confident in claiming that the stinging/tight sensation is the beginning of a breakout. I was just throwing the idea out there, seeing if anyone else experiences anything similar. (Apparently not)

You have me pegged wrong, Pheremone. I don't stress about this stuff at all. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it. I'm very level headed about this, and am very aware of the placebo effect and self-delusion. Believe me, I take that into consideration. Good for you, trying to keep some of the ridiculousness in-check.

But keep in mind that not everyone is a bio major like you... don't treat people here like shit. I wouldn't go to a three-year-old and say "God you're stupid for not being able to ride a bike without training wheels". If you truly are wiser than the people you talk down to, act like it.

Sigh... this loser again.

Eherm, let's see if you grasp it this time around:

First of all, let me point out one of your many contradictions:

What do i care anyway, keep "feeling" that your breaking out

hmm, really? You don't care? How come you're posting in this thread? And more importantly (and let me just assume, if it wouldn't be too rude, that you care even less about holistic ways) why are you posting in this sub forum? Well, you were kind enough to answer later on.

And im here to annoy morons like you

Ah... I see now.

Get a clue, dipshit. No one cares about your advice, mainly not because of the content, but because of the I'm better than thou disaproving tone you deliver it in. And secondly, this site's purpose is to help yourself and others through the pesters of acne, not to, and let me quote, "annoy".

You wanna vent out and call everybody names? Fine, just do it in the confines of a more appropiate place, maybe a shrink's office? And meanwhile, I think a ban is order.

Get your shit together, loser.

I agree with Bonobo Man, why are you still here?

Unless the girl is really pretty or something, you type like a total asshole to the person. Seriously, everyone is different.

But hey, guess what...Neutrogena is coming out with this new product that will cure you acne...just as long as you used it for life and pay $10/bottle that lasts for 1 week. Neutrogena sponsored a study that says this does cure it...even though you need to use it for life. But since it is "backed-up" by Neutrogena, they must be right.

You really need a life if your sole mission here is to tell everyone how wrong you think they are. You'd think that someone, who is supposedly so clear-skinned, would want to spend all their time here telling people how the corporate executives are so great with their products instead of out enjoying life. Yeah...give me a break you moron.

wow you're smart. Are yo a communist? I pay companies to bring me products i like. Im a capitalist, welcome to american, dolt.

And by studies i mean double blind in peer reviewed journals, NOT ones sponsored by the company that wants the product sold, duh, i shouldnt even have to be telling you this.

and i'll talk to whoever i want however i want, that is my choosing, not yours.

Okay, okay. I was a little too confident in claiming that the stinging/tight sensation is the beginning of a breakout. I was just throwing the idea out there, seeing if anyone else experiences anything similar. (Apparently not)

You have me pegged wrong, Pheremone. I don't stress about this stuff at all. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of it. I'm very level headed about this, and am very aware of the placebo effect and self-delusion. Believe me, I take that into consideration. Good for you, trying to keep some of the ridiculousness in-check.

But keep in mind that not everyone is a bio major like you... don't treat people here like shit. I wouldn't go to a three-year-old and say "God you're stupid for not being able to ride a bike without training wheels". If you truly are wiser than the people you talk down to, act like it.

good post, i agree with absolutely everything you said there.

All you really have to do is speak logically and im satisfied.

again, everything you said there made a lot of sense.

Sigh... this loser again.

Eherm, let's see if you grasp it this time around:

First of all, let me point out one of your many contradictions:

What do i care anyway, keep "feeling" that your breaking out

hmm, really? You don't care? How come you're posting in this thread? And more importantly (and let me just assume, if it wouldn't be too rude, that you care even less about holistic ways) why are you posting in this sub forum? Well, you were kind enough to answer later on.

And im here to annoy morons like you

Ah... I see now.

Get a clue, dipshit. No one cares about your advice, mainly not because of the content, but because of the I'm better than thou disaproving tone you deliver it in. And secondly, this site's purpose is to help yourself and others through the pesters of acne, not to, and let me quote, "annoy".

You wanna vent out and call everybody names? Fine, just do it in the confines of a more appropiate place, maybe a shrink's office? And meanwhile, I think a ban is order.

Get your shit together, loser.

I care sometimes and i dont care other times, it's my choice, if that's ok with you though, master.

No one cares about my advice is because no one wants to hear that what they're doing is BS and it's based off nothing more than what they think. Fat people also dont like blaming their eating habits. When you give em shit, they blame their genes. Fact is people dont like being told their full of shit/what they're doing has no scientific basis. If a study comes out saying pizza breaks you out, then i totally stand corrected. Until then it's just guesswork that makes your life more difficult and ultimately more stressful. Again im posting here because i feel like it and i can, so stop questioning why i do it, i myself dont know why i do it. Moreover, let's point out the irony in your post.

You tell me i shouldn't be calling people names and such, but then right after that you call me a loser?

You need to chill out a little bit honey bunch.

Words about fat people and other bile I frankly couldn't care less about

Right, now since we're on the 'care' subject, let's move to that part that came closest to being intelligent output.

You tell me i shouldn't be calling people names and such, but then right after that you call me a loser?

Ah, I was expecting that. See, the difference here, honey bunch, is that I went into explaining why are you such a loser (as if it wasn't obvious to the naked eye) in my numerous posts addressing you and your ways. I could repeat my self again, but it is somehow an unwritten consensus that when you're using the internet, you should be able to read and comprehended the funny little letters and patterns that are displayed in your screen.

But oh well, what the hell! :lol: I'll repeat myself for the sake of wishful thinking that you'll eventually realize how null you are around here and also, to wide possibility that you'll commit suicide in the following three to five days like many a internet thugs do.

:).

You sit around all day browsing a forum you consider ridiculous trying to put down people for doing certain things differently than you. Also, during these shenanigans you continue to reiterate and remember everyone (or perhaps yourself?) how you don't care about their diet or about what they're doing.

More over, as you mentioned yourself, you enjoy being an annoying poster. That alone makes you a loser (it'd make you less a loser if you chose not to hide behind your computer and did this in real life, then again, who am I to assume you don't do that as well! :)).

Oh, and as you've noticed I don't go around calling people morons, or dolt, or poopy head ,or whatever is it you consider insulting without properly explaining what makes them 'soandso'.

And that's coming from you?

I really wished I had admin powers right about now so I could ban your self-confessed-annoying bitch-ass.

That is all.

Words about fat people and other bile I frankly couldn't care less about

Right, now since we're on the 'care' subject, let's move to that part that came closest to being intelligent output.

Ah, I was expecting that. See, the difference here, honey bunch, is that I went into explaining why are you such a loser (as if it wasn't obvious to the naked eye) in my numerous posts addressing you and your ways. I could repeat my self again, but it is somehow an unwritten consensus that when you're using the internet, you should be able to read and comprehended the funny little letters and patterns that are displayed in your screen.

But oh well, what the hell! :lol: I'll repeat myself for the sake of wishful thinking that you'll eventually realize how null you are around here and also, to wide possibility that you'll commit suicide in the following three to five days like many a internet thugs do.

:).

You sit around all day browsing a forum you consider ridiculous trying to put down people for doing certain things differently than you. Also, during these shenanigans you continue to reiterate and remember everyone (or perhaps yourself?) how you don't care about their diet or about what they're doing.

More over, as you mentioned yourself, you enjoy being an annoying poster. That alone makes you a loser (it'd make you less a loser if you chose not to hide behind your computer and did this in real life, then again, who am I to assume you don't do that as well! :)).

Oh, and as you've noticed I don't go around calling people morons, or dolt, or poopy head ,or whatever is it you consider insulting without properly explaining what makes them 'soandso'.

And that's coming from you?

I really wished I had admin powers right about now so I could ban your self-confessed-annoying bitch-ass.

That is all.

hahah im going to commit suicice, ok champ.

You still haven't said anything about how pizza could possibly break someone out, you just keep attacking me. im annoying and a loser, ok you win. ha. happy?

Just because i dont sugarcoat my responses like everyone else doesnt mean they dont hold weight.

Albert Einstein was a smart man... *edited by a moderator*... so you go to say there is no evidence... there is no facts..... someone on this board could be learning alot from help from others then go on and research more and more and see it as their calling card and could find a cure for many acne sufferers... So before Einstein became a world round name would you say he is a complete idiot and call him other beligerent names just because there wasnt proof... some reason i believe you would.

Anyways i dont care like many others that you say food has nothing to do with acne, well you said it helps i dunno where you stand on this stuff....but like people break out for different reasons quite possible i dont know..... but some people have yeast problems, some people have bad liver, some people have a hypothyroid, some are allergic, some could have a combination of these, some its hereditary or maybe all of its hereditary. But if everyone thought like you we would just curse things and wait on proof.

Albert Einstein was a smart man... *edited by a moderator*... so you go to say there is no evidence... there is no facts..... someone on this board could be learning alot from help from others then go on and research more and more and see it as their calling card and could find a cure for many acne sufferers... So before Einstein became a world round name would you say he is a complete idiot and call him other beligerent names just because there wasnt proof... some reason i believe you would.

Anyways i dont care like many others that you say food has nothing to do with acne, well you said it helps i dunno where you stand on this stuff....but like people break out for different reasons quite possible i dont know..... but some people have yeast problems, some people have bad liver, some people have a hypothyroid, some are allergic, some could have a combination of these, some its hereditary or maybe all of its hereditary. But if everyone thought like you we would just curse things and wait on proof.

sorry terry, IQ of at least 80 required for this thread.

Seriously whenever you post it NEVER makes sense, wtf are you talking about? Einstein, yeast, allergies? Everything you say is haphazard. God your first paragraph for this post, i just dont have words for it, i mean what are you even saying man? and yes people did call einstein an idiot, then he proved them wrong. No one here is proving a goddamn thing, they're just spouting off anecdote.

wow you're smart. Are yo a communist? I pay companies to bring me products i like. Im a capitalist, welcome to american, dolt.

And by studies i mean double blind in peer reviewed journals, NOT ones sponsored by the company that wants the product sold, duh, i shouldnt even have to be telling you this.

You should consider looking up the word communist before using it improperly.

We all pay companies for products...that's common sense. It's not common sense to keep feeding these companies' pockets when there is something better, more effective, and cheaper...it's called a diet. Does it work for everyone? For some it doesn't...but mostly because people (like you) refuse to believe diet helps their acne. I'm here to help spread the word on diet and help others not be absent minded fools who thinks Neutrogena is God. You don't believe in diets, then why post here? Because you actually do believe in diets, because you still have an acne problem (more severe than you let on), and you hope that you don't have to go to sleep and put shit on your face every night and every morning.

You should correct your last sentence, it should be rephrased to: "and i'll talk to whoever i want however i want, that is my choosing, not yours since this is the internet where weak losers like me would never talk to people like this face to face for fear of getting my ass kicked." You remind me of someone in high school, the real silent type who would act like some e-bully...he eventually got his ass kicked because someone alerted him that he was flaming his classmate over a forum. Really, you're some introverted semi-pervert-e-bully. You talk to a pretty face online with "Wow, eat less carbs!" but if it's a guy you don't know you're like "Stop worrying about carbs you asshole." Contradictory and perverted...nice. I'll be sure to give the guy a fruit basket to whoever kicks your ass in real life (I hope it's me).

Im saying someone on here could be the next Einstein for acne and show the direct connection with acne and food. And every name you call someone, will now be you. (this is where you say "well when there is proof then i guess i will be. but i highly doubt that, ya hippie")

anyways about the yeast, people have candidia - a yeast infection in the gut which causes acne. they stay away from certain foods so there isnt any growth, so they can kill the infection

so people ask is oatmeal ok to eat? I think they are not familiar with their acne and are curious, what people on this board have to say..and you make fun of them for asking, and think they are going to have an eating disorder...

as for my IQ it was like 133, a visual mathmatician same category as Einstien (this is where you say "what kinda crappy IQ test was this? for a 10 yr old right..hippie)

We all pay companies for products...that's common sense. It's not common sense to keep feeding these companies' pockets when there is something better, more effective, and cheaper...it's called a diet. Does it work for everyone? For some it doesn't...but mostly because people (like you) refuse to believe diet helps their acne. I'm here to help spread the word on diet and help others not be absent minded fools who thinks Neutrogena is God. You don't believe in diets, then why post here? Because you actually do believe in diets, because you still have an acne problem (more severe than you let on), and you hope that you don't have to go to sleep and put shit on your face every night and every morning.

You should correct your last sentence, it should be rephrased to: "and i'll talk to whoever i want however i want, that is my choosing, not yours since this is the internet where weak losers like me would never talk to people like this face to face for fear of getting my ass kicked." You remind me of someone in high school, the real silent type who would act like some e-bully...he eventually got his ass kicked because someone alerted him that he was flaming his classmate over a forum. Really, you're some introverted semi-pervert-e-bully. You talk to a pretty face online with "Wow, eat less carbs!" but if it's a guy you don't know you're like "Stop worrying about carbs you asshole." Contradictory and perverted...nice. I'll be sure to give the guy a fruit basket to whoever kicks your ass in real life (I hope it's me).

a) communists arent capitalists

b)since ur so good at searching my posts, see where i do make a diet-acne connection

c)acne isn't severe at all, it's cleared up now, except for the few random ones

d)i dont hope i wont have to put shit on, i know i wont have to once hormonal fluctuations stop

e) i wont really talk to people like this in real life because i get to be anonymous on the internet. If i wanted to bust people's balls in real life i wouldn't do it here.

f) i dont recall telling her to eat less carbs, in fact, i told her to lift weights, run, and get omega 3's, way to twist my words

g) i like women, im not gay, sorry pal didn't want to disappoint you; therefore, i choose to be nicer to women

h)you're calling me the e-thug and then ur threatening to kick my ass? haha, please.

i) i love how pissed off i make you, just love it

waiting for the... im not pissed off, i dont care about you reply from you.

another thing, i hate companies as much as the next guy, im very skeptical about products. But im not skeptical about ingredients PROVEN to work. Diet- acne is vastly UNPROVEN. Understand? What dont you get about this?

let me ask you another logical question. Most medications, that go through clinical trials have a VERY HIGH efficacy. Benzoyl peroxide has shown 99% efficacy in killing acne. Other treatments, anti depressants, ASPIRIN, tylenol, you name it. They work on nearly everyone. Yet somehow, the diet-acne connection has not shown significant improvement in many according to study. Some people claim it works, others dont. It's almost random. Effective treatments work in everyone because their underlying mechanisms are sound. Diet-Acne is so random. If it were really worth the time to look at, like most effective drugs, it would have a very high efficacy profile (talkin 90%+) in nearly everyone. Because it has a poor efficacyprofile, lends me to believe it's just people incidentally linking what they ate to their acne; it could have been something completely different (and probably was).