Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hardwarp

advice please...?

I've been using minocycline for about a month and a bit...for the most part my skin is clear but what I am left with is red marks where the acne was left over...

now I have used bp and proactiv and just about everything on the market....and when I do my face always gets way worse...I should also note that I have never had acne as a kid but now (almost 21) i had a major breakout...but what I have determinded is that my skin is very sensitive...I use cetaphil as a cleanser once in the morning and once before bed...

because i never had acne I was doing just about everything in the book wrong for my skin, applying harsh chemicals, cleaning 6 times a day...touching....poping...and yeah...much more...

thanks to this site...I have had control by reading peoples suggestions and stoping all the stupid things I was doing.

because I never had acne as a child and realizing all my stupid mistakes...is it possible for my skin to return to normal...or will I now have acne forever?

I only have acne on my forehead left and right side with red marks now...is there something out there to reduce the redness without making me clog or cause irritation? My skin has been through some abuse so it seems the less I do...the better I look.

any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks everyone and thanks for the site.

Aaron

thanks guys...i just hope that now that I am more concious of my skin it will be better in the long run...

trazorc is what exactly? I have very sensitive skin will this be a problem?