Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Bad news for the ladies

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I went to the football lastnight. A couple of families sat behind us and amongst them was a stunning girl. At first glance i'd hardly say she would have been interested in me. I didn't notice her paying me any attention.

I happened to be supporting the same team as these families (not who i go for, but i preferred that team to the other). Anyway, when the game started to get interesting we started interacting with the people behind us. Borrowed one of thier signs eventually. I was chatting to this girl at half time and we were getting along great, cracked jokes ALOT. She seemed to be liking it though.

So then i noticed she kept glancing at me during play. I thought i'd glance back every now and then, and i kept catching her looking at me. Then came the whole slight smile when we'd catch each other thing. It got to the point where you'd have to be extremely dense to not think that this girl was attracted to you in some way.

I'm not single, but fuck, it made me feel wanted in a way that a long-term relationship when you have Acne doesn't. It was a huge wake up call too. This girl was gorgeous, she probably didn't find me to be anything special on first physical sighting, just another face in the crowd (with a few spots mind you). But then you add into it the fact that i made her laugh and had a good chat, then it changes everything. She slapped on some rose coloured glasses perhaps.

Did you get her #?

You have to make up for your appearance with personality. Glad to hear you can do that.

I love women by the way. I'm taking a cutie out for dinner tonight. I can't wait!

No i didn't, i have a girlfriend. I honestly did deliberate over whether or not i'd ask. When that game finished and we'd had our semi-celebratory chant and clap for the win, there was an awkward moment in which i knew there was a number exchange that should have taken place. Instead i just said "good game". And she said, "yeah". Awkward moment number two.

I think given my current romantic situation i made the right choice, i wouldn't be happy if my girlfriend was exchanging numbers with some random at the football.

Maybe avoid the whole 'Men are superior' rant tonight. :razz:

Everything in text books are true - EVERYTHING.

I'm in college.

You are seriously misguided if you think that everything printed in every textbook is true. You are a poor display of a college student.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

I'm in college.

You are seriously misguided if you think that everything printed in every textbook is true. You are a poor display of a college student.

Can you say... sarcastic?

Well, you may be in college, but have you taken a class on critical thinking yet? www.criticalthinking.org

I'm not saying that you are right or wrong, but when you say things like, "I'm in college", or (without quoting) because it is in a book...it is true, I just can't take you seriously, and I really don't understand the ultimate point of your post other than to start all this up. So, I guess good job on that... and...hmmm.... I wonder if we are part of a sociological study that you are doing!! :)

I love women by the way. I'm taking a cutie out for dinner tonight. I can't wait!

If you talk to any woman the way you talk to women on this board, i'm going to strongly doubt that you will be taking any "cutie" and non-cutie anywhere. And if there is indeed a "cutie" i hope to god for HER that she will never want to have anything to do with you ever again.

I think given my current romantic situation i made the right choice, i wouldn't be happy if my girlfriend was exchanging numbers with some random at the football.

I knew there was a reason why I liked you. ;)

I'm in college.

If you are suggesting you were being sarcastic when you said that "everything in text books are true", then perhaps you should be a man and own up to the fact that you, my poor colleague, were wrong by implying that textbooks are always factual and credible.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

I'm in college.

If you are suggesting you were being sarcastic when you said that "everything in text books are true", then perhaps you should be a man and own up to the fact that you, my poor colleague, were wrong by implying that textbooks are always factual and credible.

Yes, I was being sarcastic when I stated "everything in textbooks are true."

I've read many texts that have false information.

I posted this study because I thought it was interesting.

He wanted to get under our (females) skin, and I guess he got what he wanted. There's some mild "shock value" to what he posted, he's not stupid, he knew it would piss us off. Some people feed off conflict.

wow i cant believe that this will be five pages

best seller

Lol that's what I was thinking.

Honestly, some people are taking this post too seriously.

wow i cant believe that this will be five pages

best seller

Some people take life too seriously. Too many in fact.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

This isn't a laughing matter.

Life is serious. It's too precious to let things slide.

Your comment makes me question your women-hood.

Go knit a blanket or something. It's a cold, bitter world.

Okay. If you go chop up some wood and play football. Oh, and don't forget to not ask for directions.

I felt sad today , till i read this post ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: thankyou i actually laughed out loud i love you hi im bitter ! ! !

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Okay. If you go chop up some wood and play football. Oh, and don't forget to not ask for directions.

Done deal.

I expect supper to be done by the time I arrive home.

Done deal.

I expect supper to be done by the time I arrive home.

Doubt you'll eat it. Beer's your nurture of choice. Don't start developing a beer belly now- it aint cute.

I have another take on things:

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.

The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality,they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Share this with women who are good apples, even those who have already been picked!

Now Men....

Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the shit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

when a man gets old he blossoms, but when a women gets old she starts rotting

Don't marry somone that doesn't match your physical attractiveness. Your marriage will fail eventually.

Wow. What a ridiculous blanket statement. It WILL fail huh? No questions asked. What a load of superficial bullshit. I feel sorry for everyone who thinks that's how it really works. Although I guess you're right to think that if you don't know what real love is. Without that, I guess physical attractiveness is as good a predictor as any.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Women are like a lake. You know you can jump right in and get all comfortable, but come winter-time, that shit freezes solid and YOU'RE FUCKED. That's why I know the difference... I always pull out.