Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raleigh

Log: What kind of day was it?

Topic description sums it up: How was your day? Lol, in case you don't have anyone to rant to at home.

So here's me:

I'm really stressed out; I have a midterm tomorrow that I've...vaguely studied for. I'm procrastinating by surfing the web, and it's on computer programming (precursor to C++), which I'm not that good at.

I haven't been eating right lately, but it's my fault because I haven't bothered with trying to cook something that's actually good for me. Junk food is so much easier ;) . My roommate moved out and he was the one who always cooked...ack, definitely took things for granted there :shock: . Anyway, on top of that, I haven't exercised in a while and I keep blaming the weather (well... we did get 6 inches of snow), but I just haven't been motivated enough. Besides school and the usual party circuit, I haven't been all that active. My dogs need haircuts, but I'm afraid I'll be yelled at by the groomer. They have hurburrs stuck in their fur :redface: .

On the plus side, I have a secret admirer from school :angel: . They left me a sweet note.

:angel: Anyway, today was alright. Just need to get this week over with... then I get spring break !! :D

I got up at 4 am to do drop zone security. I watched some people jump and set up markers on the drop zone for them. Then I got back to the barracks and got off work early (around noon). I slept for a while and here I am. It was pretty uneventful. I also watched the news for a while. I wonder if they'll send us to Iran?

It was fairly decent except for at lunch.... My friend was talking to this guy and she said to me that he told me to tell you that he loves you.. but this really rude girl was hanging around my friend.. well I went over to talk to my friend... and I asked if he really did say that.. she said yes.. then the rude girl yelled out (I'm not exaggerating she really did YELL) "Well we can't tell the expression on your face because you wear so much MAKEUP!" I was so pissed off.. I wear foundation because of my acne.. and me having to wear foundation has always been a big insecurity for me as well as my skin itself.. It pissed me off.. because there's not much I can do about it.. but I have tried my arse off to do my best with my skin.. and when she yelled that my friend gave out a big harty laugh.. I felt horrible after that... and it just made me even more insecure... So I just said softly "that's pretty mean" and left shortly after.. next time.. (This is the 2nd time she has done something like this) Next time if she does that.. I have a strong desire to tell her what I really feel about her looks... that she looks like a man and sounds like one too!

I got up at 4 am to do drop zone security. I watched some people jump and set up markers on the drop zone for them. Then I got back to the barracks and got off work early (around noon). I slept for a while and here I am. It was pretty uneventful. I also watched the news for a while. I wonder if they'll send us to Iran?

This is going to sound really ignorant... but what's 'drop zone'? I wonder about Iran too... although I admit (even though it's hypocritical)- the idea of the nuclear program going on there is kind of scary. There are a lot of new presidents with anti-america sentiment and they're being really outspoken about it (look at morales and chavez). Although I thought Chavez's comments about Rice were kind've funny. Don't know if you've heard them though.

It was fairly decent except for at lunch.... My friend was talking to this guy and she said to me that he told me to tell you that he loves you.. but this really rude girl was hanging around my friend.. well I went over to talk to my friend... and I asked if he really did say that.. she said yes.. then the rude girl yelled out (I'm not exaggerating she really did YELL) "Well we can't tell the expression on your face because you wear so much MAKEUP!" I was so pissed off.. I wear foundation because of my acne.. and me having to wear foundation has always been a big insecurity for me as well as my skin itself.. It pissed me off.. because there's not much I can do about it.. but I have tried my arse off to do my best with my skin.. and when she yelled that my friend gave out a big harty laugh.. I felt horrible after that... and it just made me even more insecure... So I just said softly "that's pretty mean" and left shortly after.. next time.. (This is the 2nd time she has done something like this) Next time if she does that.. I have a strong desire to tell her what I really feel about her looks... that she looks like a man and sounds like one too!

What a bitch. That's really rude, who the hell says something like that? I bet she wouldn't like it if someone pointed out all her flaws, especially if they yell it out in public. Try to avoid that girl if you can and let your friends know that you're uncomfortable around her. Next time she says something like that, maybe you should tell her what you really feel. She deserves it.

Well today was alright i actually mentioned acne to my mom...i said "proactiv shit sucks im not using it anymore" and she told me i could order whatever i wanted from the net and she would pay for it then we briefly discussed how acne runs in her side of the family and she said my skin is not so bad and that i look good anyway and that things good be worse, like, i could have a wooden leg.

Other then that i worked out and chilled and ate and thats about it.

I should have explained better. I am a paratrooper (jumping out of planes, shooting things, etc) in the army. The drop zone is quite simply where we land.

I swear I did something like this just yesterday in another thread.. :think:

Oh well my day was pretty dull, best I dont go over all the lil' details and junk.

typical day well yesterday i woke up at 2 int he morning sinc ei slept since 5 that after noon and my whole internal clock is messed up. woke up at 2 came here surfed for like hours before i knew it, it was 6 in the morning. watched a little tv. came ont computer soem more. went to go take a shower.

got out put my face shit. ate breakfast. went ont he computer. went on acne.org. watched alittle tv. by 1 i went and started playing madden. went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror got depressed. told myself i cant take much more of this. and told God in my mind why hes making my life difficult. got out and passed out sleeping on my bed due to mental exhaution. woke up at 2 in the morning just liek the morning before. looked int he mirro to find 2 new huge whtieheads that grew. but i think the retin- a just borught them to surface and they easily come off when im washing without me knowing it and go away pretty fast. so yeh my parents must think im a big LOOSER you know i have good parents . they dont think that, but thats what i think of myself. im tierd mentally and physically. enough is enough.

I want to go on holiday, Demonic! No fair!

:P

Yesterday I cleaned my apartment and watched the movie "Strange Days" for the first time. Not a great movie, but not terrible either. Decent premise for a film.

And what can I say - I've got a thing for Juliette Lewis. :)

The high point of the day was hearing her song "Hardly Wait" on Strange Days, which was also used in an episode of Bablyon 5 and it drove me crazy because I couldn't figure out what song it was!

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

It was my birthday a couple days ago. Birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year's gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, each flicker of the candles on the cake we know it's not to be. That for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably. Happy birthday? No such thing.

Wow. Sounds like you need some birthday cheer. We could get Marylin Monroe to jump out of your cake singing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. PREEEEEEESIDENT............." and do a little striptease for ya!

:) Okay, we could rent the movie where she does that, since Marylin is long dead and all.........

I should have explained better. I am a paratrooper (jumping out of planes, shooting things, etc) in the army. The drop zone is quite simply where we land.

That is PRETTY AWESOME, dude.

My day... has been alright. It's 10:05 AM and I'm in my entreprenuership class, sitting around because I finished the internet marketing plan. This is the easiest class in the WORLD.

Anyways... I woke up to my big fat ass of a zit which has been here since MONDAY, thanks to me fucking with it so much. No more trying to pop it, I'm just going to BP it to fucking hell. This really pissed me off in the morning. I hate waking up to zits. After I got off the bus, I smashed my binder into the school wall outside, which caused it to bust open and spill all of my folders out. Pretty fucking sweet, eh? I had Econ with the GF, which was pretty nice. I'm hoping my gay ass math teacher doesn't switch our lunch period today, because I want to have lunch with the GF. Otherwise, it will suck ass. I fucking hate my math teachers sometimes, she just loads on so much fucking homework, and throws us around like it's no big deal to make everybody's life suck that much more. I do feel for her, because she has acne too, but that's no excuse to do this fucking shit. I have a quiz next hour.

Can you tell I'm bored?

I think you lost sight of the real important thing. Some dude likes you for how you are. That’s much better than some punk ass girl liking you! itsallgood :shhh:

I think you lost sight of the real important thing. Some dude likes you for how you are. That’s much better than some punk ass girl liking you! itsallgood :shhh:

I guess you are right.. but if only if I liked him back :/

But yeah.. this girl is so mean all the time.. she's extremely loud... and she'll tell off pretty much everyone.. I hate her.. because I did absolutely nothing to her... nor have I ever.. I always treat people very decently.. I would never say such a remark to anyone... especially out of the blue.. you'd have to do something pretty horrible to me for me to yell your flaws.. and maybe even then I wouldn't do it.. I think the acne may have helped me be so careful and aware of others feelings.. so I guess that's a positive side of it.. anyone else notice the acne has helped them been aware of how other people feel?

It was my birthday a couple days ago. Birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year's gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, each flicker of the candles on the cake we know it's not to be. That for the rest of our sad, wretched, pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably. Happy birthday? No such thing.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! Wooo! That makes you 22 right?

Wow. Sounds like you need some birthday cheer. We could get Marylin Monroe to jump out of your cake singing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. PREEEEEEESIDENT............." and do a little striptease for ya!

:) Okay, we could rent the movie where she does that, since Marylin is long dead and all.........

Elsewhere- you're so cute! :lol:

Okay. So I bombed my midterm- I did so bad it's not even funny, and when I tried printing out the program I built (hard code), the printer jammed, and I had already closed the file. Damnitt!!! But then again... only one person actually finished building the program, and this other guy just walked out. Still. That was 15% of my grade :(

Oh yeah. Some girl came up to me in the little girls room and asked me to punch her in the face. She said she'd buy me a drink. And she already had a black eye. :think:

It is a shame that some people make themselves feel better by making others feel worse. SHe points this out and gets a laugh so she can feel better about herself - wrong. In the end she will be the one feeling like shit.

Guest Akira

Topic description sums it up: How was your day? Lol, in case you don't have anyone to rant to at home.

What am i pissed off about, well; its not going to seem like much to most people on here but here it goes.

I have to get up in 4 hours to do an 11 hour shift at my Dads work(He's a brick layer so i get to move heavy bricks around all fecking day and get dust and sweat all on my face) i have fuck all to do this weekend, im pissed off that Arsenal got through to the last 16 when Chelsea and Liverpool didn't, all my friends are at Uni and i have noone i can see.

However, on the plus side, i have a load of Corona in the fridge and am looking forward to having a few when work is over, also will give me time to play guitar for a while.

ugh i had WORK WORK WORK. my classes started at 9, i had a test in my first class, and then after my other class ended at 4 (with no break in between) i was in the sewing lab trying to finish my garments. for eight hours. ive done longer stretches than that, but it still sucks. :(

and i was really really hungry.

Hey Bitter! Happy Birthday Collin!!!! Are you really only 22? I wish you the best! :dance:

Hey Bitter! Happy Birthday Collin!!!! Are you really only 22? I wish you the best! :dance:

That's his name?

:shock: