Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi folks. On monday, I woke up to a medium/kind of large zit RIGHT in the area where the nose connects to the face. Anyways, I popped it. I can't help myself sometimes. It seemed to pop fine, but it hasn't gone away yet. It is not tender or anything, but it's Wednesday night and it's just kind of a hardish lump sitting on my face. Are there any ways to kill it? I don't want it hanging around any longer, who would? I've been icing it and am going to 10% BP it tonight. I've tried to pop it again a few times, unsuccessfully.

Can anyone lend some advice please?

Thanks!

stop touching it! stop icing it! just let it do its thang and keep loadin on the 10% bp. you've already irritated the hell out of it so it will be red for a while presumably

Man lately I keep getting the same thing, used to be they'd pop and fuck off...but this last one I had, first I couldn't even see it, then I shaved and noticed a very small red bump...next day it was a small whitehead, I easily popped that then it looked like it was gone but the next day it came back with yellow pus, I left that and the next morning it fell off when I washed m face and again looked like the zit was gonna leave but by the time I got home from work it was 3x bigger and full of yellow pus which I had to pop, now i loaded bp on and i'm hoping it finally decides to get the fuck off my face.

Annoying as FUCK. I think I'm just going to BP it to fucking death. I'm not sure if I should use 10%, but why not. The sooner I can obliterate it, the better. I don't really care if it leaves a pink/red mark from being nuked, I just want it gone.