Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mr.420

how many people here exersice daily

ive heard it really helps acne allot.im gonna try , how many people here do this?? what do they think

i've been off weightlifting for the past 3 weeks now (i used to go every other day) cuz i'm just takin a break ...but i noticed that my back always broke out moreso when i was lifting, than it does now...what are u asking? oh yeah, make sure you ALWAYS shower RIGHT AFTER each workout

i work out 5 days a week and it doesnt give me acne.. but showering is a must.. im pretty sure it was making my acne worse when ididdnt shower.. especially on my body.

I run 6 miles everyday and I can't say I have noticed an improvement in my acne. I am also very sure it is not the cause of my acne either. I would say it don't have much effect for me. Body acne is another story. I have no acne on my body, but if I am unable to shower afterwards, I tend to break out.

I work out everyday. I do one day of upper body, and the next day is lower body. I also run about 1-2 miles everyday too. Not sure if it helps with acne or not. I'm trying to bulk up right now too, so I do a lot of weights. I don't really seem to get any body acne now, but I use too when I was younger. I also can't say for certain whether it breaks me out in my face or not.

I agree with Mandyizzy.

I run on average 30 kms a week (don't know what that is in miles).

It doesn't cause any new breakouts, but doesn't really help in aiding ilimination

iether. Exercise just gives me a healthier glow to my skin because of the increased

blood flow. And I shower immediately after exercise, which is important in washing

off that bacteria after you've been sweating.

I normally run 2-3 miles about 4 days a week, but I've been putting that off due to weather and lack of motivation. However, when I was running more regularly, I actually did notice improvement; healthier glow to the skin and clear skin. I did recreational swimming also, but it irritated my skin.

I've been walking more and doing simple things like situps pushups and jumping jacks outside in the cold air. It's made me feel better but I can't say anything yet about the acne. It hasn't flaired it up.

Well i do workout at least 3 to 5 times a week. And the only reason why people usually get body acne is because they are not conscious that they are sweating constantly and don't even care to shower afterwards or at least pat themselves dry everytime they sweat like a pig and usually they leave the sweat to dry on their skin while the whole place is in the airconditioner.

It's a good thing to go to a sauna or get a steambath after excessively sweating a lot when going to the gym. Because the pores become wide open due to excessive heat and when you wash your face afterwards with your prescribed soap or facial wash then followed with your topical medicine. It's like getting a body facial and body exfoliation all at the same time... :)

The gym that I go to somewhat has those facilities and nonetheless my skin has been glowing for the past few days. Since I only had the guts to go to the sauna area last 2 weeks ago after going there for a year now, I have never really known the good side effects of it...

I work out 5 days a week, though not intentionally. My job is very manual labor, an average 6 hour day burns over 2,000 calories.

I'm usually MORE tired because of this, but I think it's because I don't eat properly for this kind of exertion.

I have noticed it helps my skin, though.