Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Henrybar

Clindamycin or Differin

Can anyone tell me which is stronger, clindamycin or differin?

Is there really no difference between 2.5%, 5% and 10% BP? If there isn't why would anyone want 5 or 10 if it just makes you flaky?

What do Retinoids do, and are they good in combination with Clindamycin?

If I were to use BP instead of clindamycin or differin, which one should I choose to replace?

Can anyone tell me which is stronger, clindamycin or differin?

Is there really no difference between 2.5%, 5% and 10% BP? If there isn't why would anyone want 5 or 10 if it just makes you flaky?

Clindamycin is stronger I believe and much more effective at controlling surface breakouts. Originally I went on Cleocin/Clindamycin solution and Retin A creme at night, i switched later on to Differin gel 0.1%.

As far as the levels of benzoyl peroxide in a treatment, higher or lower percentages are available for the different responses, where some would be more efficient than others.

If I were to use BP instead of clindamycin or differin, which one should I choose to replace

Depends on your condition. Benzoyl peroxide is not adequate alone to treat severe acne. I would say regarding the type of clindamycin you were prescribed you could use both daily.

I'd use a combo of Differin clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide...Differin at night and Benzaclin in the day. I've been doing this and have seen significant results! :D

hi i suggest you try clindamycin I had acne for years & tried so many creams but nothing worked for me and finally Global discount Drug store cured my problem.