Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kei_fujo

diet pills and the regimen

has anyone taken diet pills while on the regimen and did it affect their skin? i know i'm gonna catch a lot of flack on here about it not being healthy in general and all, but i was just wondering.

Diet pills dont do that just eat healthy. Eat 5-6 small meals a day. It will help you rid of those pores and heal your acne marks and plus heal those acne scars naturally with a mask. Im geting great results from my new regmin and dieting and i take vitimins to to help. Zinc helps alot with the skin.

Depends on what you're taking and how much your taking. Most over the counter diet pills have high levels of caffine and whatnot, so they might make you sweat a bit more.

Couldn't hurt do a google search on the main active ingredients and see what comes up.

right now im taking Lipodrene.. diet pills with ephedra.. im not sure if my recent acne increase is due to that or the increase of sweat, stress, and testosterone... my acne double since i went on a diet im just realizing.. i know they are linked but im not sure how..

i went from 310 down to 265 since mid december by the way

so my body is changing alot.. somehow my acne has doubled

i've picked up the regimen since then

im a senior HS football player thats dieting for college ball.. 6'5'' 265.. im not that fat as one may assume

Thermogenics should have no effect on acne. I actually believe my skin got a lot better while I was taking ephedrine but it is probably coincidental. A drop in caloric intake would cause a drop in testosterone levels which in theory should result in less acne.