Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was searching the internet and came up with this website, I don't know but it seems that they sell all types of peels for acne scars, glycolic, salysic, lactic... you name it. I think the ones that dermatologist's usually used somewhat they do also have that. Maybe it's just to pricey for me but then, it is the original thing though. Has anyone ordered from this website?

I did and the search engine only gave me 3 posts... 1 from you and 2 stating how to order from the website and some stuff... :doubt:

I haven't ordered from homepeels but I was thinking bout it until I read how some people never got what they ordered...

your thinking bout ordering a peel kit right? why not try ebay?

Don't order from these guys. My first order went through fine. But the second orde- I placed it on 06/05/2006. They charged my credit card the same day. But it took them forever to ship it. They were out of stock, but they dont bother to inform you abotu that upfront. Finally on 6/29, I asked them to cancel the order. Still waiting for the refund, and of course no shipment either. Several other ocmplaints have also been filed with BBB. Their customer service sucks. Only an email address and they hardly reply. I hope I'll get my money back soon ! Thoroughly disappointed. Instead, go to skinbiology.com. They also have some other products (SRCPs that have worked very well for me). Try http://www.dianayvonne.com. Not much experience with them so far, but seems good.

Hope that helps.

I was searching the internet and came up with this website, I don't know but it seems that they sell all types of peels for acne scars, glycolic, salysic, lactic... you name it. I think the ones that dermatologist's usually used somewhat they do also have that. Maybe it's just to pricey for me but then, it is the original thing though. Has anyone ordered from this website?