Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey i was tlaking to my dorm (college) neighbor. he said he used this soap called "Clearly Natural" Glceryicn Soap. This soap has no chemicals and he said its works well for acne. Right now im on tetracycline and cetaphil facewash with olay mostrizer. Anyone tried this b4 or soemthing similar.?

http://www.clearlynaturalsoaps.com/products.html

he doesnt use the anti-acne one on this website. just the regualr soap

thoguhts........................

i have a week off from college so i thouhgt it might be good to try this when i get home. yeah?

o yeah i have oily, sensitive skin by the way. and my acne has been getting worse.

Guest Gentle~Rain

IPB Image

I have used both of these.....if you have a Dollar General store near you, they carry both these and for only $1.00 a bar. I really like the anti acne one, it's very nice and gentle on the skin :D

Let us know how it goes with the soap. A friend suggested Neem soap for my daughter and me so I bought some today and will give it a try. All the info I found out about it suggests that it is good for the skin and other skin disorders. My daughter also suffers from dermititus, had it when she was very little and still gets flare ups every so often so hopefully this will take care of some things. Good luck with you soaps.