Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jimjoonya

Was a dog chewin on your face?

Anyone on accutane that gets huge scabs everytime they pop a zit. I can squeeze a blackhead the size of a pin and all the skin rubs off the surrounding area. Bout the size of a dime. I have them all over and they don't seem to heal up for days

Anyone on accutane that gets huge scabs everytime they pop a zit. I can squeeze a blackhead the size of a pin and all the skin rubs off the surrounding area. Bout the size of a dime. I have them all over and they don't seem to heal up for days

don't squeeze your skin is very fragile while your on accutane

plus squeezing will maybe make your skin worst with scars

This also happens if you are using topical retinoids or retinol ... the skin just shreds off your face.

Must stop picking ....

is it wierd that when i get pimples on accutane, dry skin sort of stuff kind of grows over it and the whole thing peels off, leaving behind normal skin?

like after less than a day of having a pimple i can kind of 'peel' it off. resist the urge to pick for 6 more hours and it'll come completely off!

yeah same thing with me sehnsucht, if i can wait long enough the pimple can just come off with maybe a little redness behind at worst. would be cooler if i didn't have so many new pimples coming still.

This also happens if you are using topical retinoids or retinol ... the skin just shreds off your face.

Must stop picking ....

Sometimes I accidentally scratch my chest and end up with a big wound and scab. Often i don't even remember when it happened because my skin is so fragile!

"Sometimes I accidentally scratch my chest and end up with a big wound and scab. Often i don't even remember when it happened because my skin is so fragile!"

That happened to me too! I scratched myself and took a large chunk of skin (about 2" worth) off with my nail!

I get that dryness around my zits too but it's funny, even on accutane my zits always take quite a good while to heal, and if I pop them they heal quicker! Weird huh?