Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dawizzyjizzy

Screw Everything!

I am giving up the Regimen, BP, SA and other acne topicals because I feel as if I am hurting my skin. I dont have acne (just the 1 to 2 pimple problem) and using these products have lightened my face. My acne scars have faded alot, but you can still tell cause my face is so light. I need color on my face. My face was better last year when I just washed it twice and thats it. I had bad acne six months ago and that was the first and only time in my life I had bad acne. Its gone now but my face still looks like shit sometimes and a natural tan will blend in my skin. Wish me luck people.

Thanks for the advice SCAR but I used the Coppertone Oil Free Self Tanner and it works to some extent, but when I wash my face with all those topicals if just makes it light again.

u only have 1-2 pimples?

thats nothing

i rather have light skin then pimples

But my face is so light that my scars are more noticeable. The scars have faded dramatically, but you can see them cause of the lightness of my face.