Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

K so i asked my parents history of thee acne.. my dad said he didnt really have it except a couple but thats not alot.. then i asked my mom and she said yes and she said it was bad in 9 and 10 and then 11 and 12 she didnt really have it. She said she used a bunch of products but can only really remember tetracycline. i have 3 older brothers. I am 15 by the way. When they were my age they didnt have acne like i did at all and they currently dont have one pimple. My third oldest brother who is in grd 12 has acne on his chest but none on his face. My two older brothers dont have any. I dont have any acne on my chest or back but i do have alot on my forehead and my face. My question is.. Am i just going through the puberty stage in grd 10 where you get acne for a while. and if so will it go away by next year? I jsut dont get why i have to suffer from this shit when my older brothers didnt and dont have to. its very fustrating and i want it to stop before my face gets scarred for life..