Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stocko

Thinking of getting Dans BP

Is'nt the shipping fee a little too expensive? It costs just as much as the tube itself. I was thinking of trying a tube, but the shipping fee to the UK is $8, just as much as the tube.

I just cant afford that.

it's probably more cost effective to order more than one tube at a time, save on shipping.

But keep in mind Stocko, that it is a huge 4 oz. tube.

Most of the bp in stores is in tubes/bottles less than 1 oz. and cost close to what Dan's does.

You actually save money using Dan's.

Is'nt the shipping fee a little too expensive? It costs just as much as the tube itself. I was thinking of trying a tube, but the shipping fee to the UK is $8, just as much as the tube.

I just cant afford that.

I know,thats why i havent bothered using that,also it will probs take ages to get here.

I use quinoderm cream,seem fine.

What are you using at the moment?

ya like Brandy said. it's probably cheaper to buy several. besides, $8 is a small price to pay for clear skin IMO. or you could just keep paying $6 for a 1oz tube and run out in a week.

I just cant afford that.

I know,thats why i havent bothered using that,also it will probs take ages to get here.

I use quinoderm cream,seem fine.

What are you using at the moment?

I am using PanOxyl 2.5%, which is free in the UK Chemist. However, I still get dry after using it for almost 7 months.

Okay money isnt an issue, but I'm only 16, and my Dad wont lend me his credit card because he believes it to be "another miracle cure". I have a card, can I use it? It's a smart save one.

Is the shipping expensive or is the Gel cheap?

I'd say the latter.

In the UK it costs £3.99 for a tiny tube of Oxy on the spot, about 1/15 the size of the CSR gel.

It's very cost effective when you weight it up properly.

Do you have success with Panoxyl?

Is the shipping expensive or is the Gel cheap?

I'd say the latter.

In the UK it costs £3.99 for a tiny tube of Oxy on the spot, about 1/15 the size of the CSR gel.

It's very cost effective when you weight it up properly.

Do you have success with Panoxyl?

I've had this gel for 2 years. After the first view months I was having the best days of my life, (but still red). Acne came back a year later, and for the last 7 months I'm using it with the regimen.

My stand right now, get very dry after showers (after rugby match), very red and darn is my spots coming back. I havent used it for 2 days now to try and get undry. I heared Dans doesnt dry as much, but my dad wont let me get anymore stuff.

I don't know what to suggest, perhaps approach a family member and ask if they can help you out, perhaps you can give them the cash and use their card?

You must make sure you're moisturising well, that helps prevent the redness and drying effects of BP.

I hope you manage to find a solution.

I don't know what to suggest, perhaps approach a family member and ask if they can help you out, perhaps you can give them the cash and use their card?

You must make sure you're moisturising well, that helps prevent the redness and drying effects of BP.

I hope you manage to find a solution.

Using Dan's cream do you still get dry after you have a shower? I shower at Harogate College (Royal Marines Corp) and thats what I'm trying to rid of. I cant carry moisturizer around camp, ya know what Im saying?

Why not Stocko?

Keep it in a locker, in a pocket, it's not like you're carrying lipstick.

But does it? Do you personally get dry after a shower when you just leave your skin after pat drying it?