Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TIP:

Ask someone a question about something you know they are interested in or rather passionate about, something they will try to talk thoughtfully and earnestly on.

As they are about 4 seconds into their reply, and really winding up to give you an in-depth response, cut them off by interjecting on something completely trivial and unrelated. Watch them deflate like a balloon.

APPLICATION

One of the best ways to do this is when you are driving in the car. After you've posed the question, and they are getting ready to answer, you can suddenly notice something as you drive along.

Example:

Q: So, what do you think is the meaning of life?

A: Wow, what an interesting question. You know, I've always thought ---

Q: Oh, holy cow did you see that can on the side of the road we just passed?! There, we just passed it. Wow. Amazing.

Sorry, what were you saying?

lmao I do that sometimes, usually just jokin of course, I wouldn't do it seriously though, cuz, y'know, I'm such damn nice guy

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Thanks. That is a pretty good tip. It'll show if s/he has a temper, and whether or not s/he can dismiss your rudeness, to see the better in you.

heres a tip:

In order to be a douchebag, act like nuevo wavo does on the internet, in real life.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

heres a tip:

In order to be a douchebag, act like nuevo wavo does on the internet, in real life.

Did you see that post about urine.

heres a tip:

I don't get it... what's he done? why don't you like him?

j/w because I haven't read any of his other posts :confused:

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

heres a tip:

I don't get it... what's he done? why don't you like him?

j/w because I haven't read any of his other posts :confused:

I don't mind Neuvo, i was actually partially applying his tip! ;)

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

heres a tip:

A douche bag is technically for women's hygiene. :confused:

Technically, i'm for female sexual pleasure.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Technically, I'm for double entendres.

:)

This is fun.

What can i say, my young mind is somewhat driven by sexual urges.

Another fun one is to nod and say "yeah, uh-huh" every second/half-second while someone's talking to you. It always pisses them off.

"yeah, uh-huh, uh-huh, yeah, yeah, yeah, uh-huh, yeah, uh-huh, yeah, uh-huh, yeah, yeah, uh-huh."

Another fun one is to nod and say "yeah, uh-huh" every second/half-second while someone's talking to you. It always pisses them off.

"yeah, uh-huh, uh-huh, yeah, yeah, yeah, uh-huh, yeah, uh-huh, yeah, uh-huh, yeah, yeah, uh-huh."

You've extracted a "nose-laugh" from me.

Wow, good one. Why don't you submit that to the next printing of the farce "Life's Little De-struction Book"

There it may be read by people looking for a laugh or, sadly enough, those who actually plan to behave antisocially with no class. It can reside with other gems (that I hope no one would really do) such as "Swipe all the candy off the sample tray and ask the girl if she wants to split it with you out back behind the mall."