Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
happygilmore

How Long do you spend doing the Regimen each day?

Hey

Just wondering how long it takes everyone to do the regimen?

I seem to spend at least 30-40 mins in the bathroom in the morning and at night at the moment and I have been doing the regimen for 5 days now.

I previously used to do the regimen once a day due to time constraints but I was still breaking out. Also is it normal to break out badly when increasing from once a day to twice a day for the regimen? I have broken out something terrible in the past couple of days since starting to do the reigmen twice a day.

Thanks

Happy

Hey

Just wondering how long it takes everyone to do the regimen?

I seem to spend at least 30-40 mins in the bathroom in the morning and at night at the moment and I have been doing the regimen for 5 days now.

I previously used to do the regimen once a day due to time constraints but I was still breaking out. Also is it normal to break out badly when increasing from once a day to twice a day for the regimen? I have broken out something terrible in the past couple of days since starting to do the reigmen twice a day.

Thanks

Happy

Hi it usually takes about 30 mins but in between washing and applying the creams i get dressed and have breakfast so it doesnt seem so long.

Im not sure why you are breaking out since starting to use it twice,i do know that i broke out quite badly tho for the first couple of weeks and now its week 3 and its getting better,so stick with it!

Thanks for your reply Loulou, so you have been on the regimen for 3 weeks? Are you seeing good results after the inital worsening? Does your skin feel dry?

I was just gonna make a post on this subject. I spend 15-20 minutes applying bp and 10-15 with moisturizer because I apply AHA to some parts and use different moisturizers on the spots where I do apply bp and don't apply it. At night add another 10-20 minutes for shaving and basically I spend between 1 and 2 hours every day doing this regimen, major pain in the ass cause it feels like I wake up so early to get ready in time for work and then get off for a few hours and have to do this face thing then go to bed early so I have time in the morning for it again. It works though, and I'm hoping after a few more months I'll be able to use less bp which will greatly reduce the amount of time it takes, right now I'm using a lot of it cause I'm paranoid about breaking out, once these red marks fade I will be able to experiment with less bp.

When I get up, it takes me exactly 20 minutes each morning to brush my teeth, brush my face with a (different) toothbrush, wash my face, dry my face, and apply BP. I do other stuff while waiting for the BP to dry like check my email, pick out clothes, get dressed, and so by the time I'm done with that stuff (10-15 minutes later), then I apply my moisturizer. Same deal in the evening. I don't really consider the time waiting for the BP to dry to be part of the regimen, though, but if you really want to, I guess I spend upwards of an hour each day on my morning and night routines. It definitely doesn't feel like that to me--it feels much quicker than that.

wake up

eat breaky

coffee

coffee

coffee

coffee

shit

shower

shave

apply bp

get dressed

apply moisturizer

catch bus

all in about an hour and a half

I dont let my PB dry long maybe one minute then i apply moisturizer. Total time to cleanse, tone, pb, and moisturize its about 7mins tops. at night i mask and steem at least 4 days out of the week. and that adds about 14mins tops so at night 21mins tops maybe less. I dont know what it is with every one leaving it on for 10 to 15mins is to long. I think my way better because the pb partially mixes with the lotion and abosrbs nicely and moisturized absorbtion for maxium relaxation of the skin to provide a relief of joy. That was gay what i just said but im leaving it thier!