Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
derkommissar

this worked for me!

Hi, I've been suffering from cystic acne since my teenage years. Anyway, I found out that I was able to shrink my cystic acne with a simple 9 volt battery; I've tried everything else and nothing seemed to worked. The voltage in the battery seemed to kill the bacteria in the cyst, therefore, shrinking the cyst in size. Everytime I start having a cyst, I always plan a few weeks of hibernatiion, but now, I just zap it! Here's how I did it: I wet the affected area, I apply the 9 volt battery; when I start feeling it, I know that it's working. I try not to do it for too long because I don't want to hurt my skin. A few seconds did it for me.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Maybe you should have hooked yourself up to a car battery and really given that cyst what for.

Hi, I've been suffering from cystic acne since my teenage years. Anyway, I found out that I was able to shrink my cystic acne with a simple 9 volt battery; I've tried everything else and nothing seemed to worked. The voltage in the battery seemed to kill the bacteria in the cyst, therefore, shrinking the cyst in size. Everytime I start having a cyst, I always plan a few weeks of hibernatiion, but now, I just zap it! Here's how I did it: I wet the affected area, I apply the 9 volt battery; when I start feeling it, I know that it's working. I try not to do it for too long because I don't want to hurt my skin. A few seconds did it for me.

Is that like the Zeno or whatever the hell it's called? The new zapzit device. Does that shit really work?

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Is that like the Zeno or whatever the hell it's called? The new zapzit device. Does that shit really work?

I'm pretty sure you'll find a Zeno device to be a little more refined than Mr. Derko's contraption.

Click here to have a look at what Zeno claims as being it's Acne fighting technique. I personally have no idea as to how effective either of these devices would be.

Ouch... id be too scared...

Ive put purfume and things on my cysts, BIG BIG mistake.. always makes it worse!!!

Guest Marino

this is the funniest shit i've heard in a while,

sometimes the lands outside the lounge hold the most comical material

how do u do it?

i want to try it

u use a battery with 2 wires, one on each end, and then u jsut zap it?

For those of you who are afraid of the 9 volt battery, my sister convinced me to lick one when I was younger and it shocked the hell out of me. It was funny, but it smarted. My husband does it every now and then to be funny. Don't know if it is unsafe.

Anyway, I imagine you wet the area and stick the side with the pegs that stick out (I think that is the positive side) on your blemish. I bet it smarts like a mother. But hey if it works...go for it.

you would actually have to put both sides of the battery to the wet skin, that whole electricity thing...you know...

I think, so long as you're amusing onlookers, electrocuting yourself is a really good idea.

If you're not and are aiming to improve your skin, then that's a different story. In fact, electrocuting an already inflamed and aggravated bodily area is probably only advisable if you're into your BDSM. Although, call me a bluff old traditionalist, but I think you have the wrong end of your body for that.

*ZAP!*

i think it's 2 copper wires. on each end.

wet teh affected area.

then place the 2 wires on the zit

wow. sounds like fun!

this is just like that thing they advertise at the derm these days...except a little more like risking to blow up your face.

if i saw someone actually do this and it worked i might try it...then again...i am on accutane. hey, the side effects are probably at the same risk :D

To answer the question about ZENO, no it doesn't work on cysts, it only works on zits. It applies heat. It's not cheap either $235, and you have to keep changing out the tip ($35). I bought it and I use it sometimes, but when I get a cysts forget it, it does nothing.

Now I am interested in the battery method, it sounds funny but you never know.....

AB

Maybe it explodes the pimple?

Next time I get one, I will try it. Actually, I get a few on my shoulder and I will try it there first incase it does something strange like causes a scar or burns my skin off. But like I said earlier, I have licked those batteries and I am fine. I do have heart problems, though. Maybe not a good idea after all. :injured:

Everybody's fast to laugh, huh? What if it really works and you could all look like a movie star tomorrow. Wouldn't laugh then. We've all tried stupid stuff to get rid of this plague. I'm game for anything. Can't get worse, right? :pray:

Besides, none of us died from doing the battery to the tongue when we were kids. Sunlight does help too.

how the hell did you even come up with the idea of a 9v? and regarding a previous post involving the car battery, i have jump cables if you wana borrow :D

You know.. I could smear horse sh*t all over my face and wake up looking better, that doesn't mean it was what helped you know? sometimes time itself heals things and you THINK it was something else you did

You know.. I could smear horse sh*t all over my face and wake up looking better, that doesn't mean it was what helped you know? sometimes time itself heals things and you THINK it was something else you did

Have some faith man have some faith.