Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SoulAssasins

Is it just me or is Dove liquid soap messing up my face?

I use dove liquid soap to wash my face and it says that is has "all day moisturizing emollients" whatever that means. Anyways sometimes when im sleeping or when im outside parts like my forehead and several parts of my cheeks feel like they are burning. There would be times when Im outside playing football with my friends(don't worry we don't play dirty) and when I come home and look in the mirror there would be red spots or red areas on my cheeks and they kinda look irritated kinda. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

I the same problem. Not just you. But maybe just us! :lol:

i experience using dove before, it only made my face much oily, im using cetaphil now and i got good result, it's just as mild as dove.

I use dove liquid soap to wash my face and it says that is has "all day moisturizing emollients" whatever that means. Anyways sometimes when im sleeping or when im outside parts like my forehead and several parts of my cheeks feel like they are burning. There would be times when Im outside playing football with my friends(don't worry we don't play dirty) and when I come home and look in the mirror there would be red spots or red areas on my cheeks and they kinda look irritated kinda. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

I was using dove until recently. I suffer from Rocesa and acne, but it has been under control for over a year. I started using Dove Cleansing Lotion and wow, woke up with face full of acne and redness. Stopped using it for a few days now, but still look bad. If it persists, I will have to go back to the Derm.