Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Hi   Im Bitter

There are two types of people

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Clear-skinned, and acne-plagued. That's how you see the world through the eyes of a true acne sufferer. We need our own planet. :(

Guest Tenshi

Clear-skinned, and acne-plagued. That's how you see the world through the eyes of a true acne sufferer. We need our own planet. :(

think like that and others will always look down on u.

If you have acne, it doesn't matter how you think. People notice that first and look down on you.

People with acne should live on a separate planet.

If a child is put on accutane when the acne begins, instead of playing games with a bunch of useless topicals, he/she will be fine.

If I ever have a child that develops acne, I will have them put on accutane immediately.

Course after course until it goes away forever.

If the child dies, it would be better than living a life with acne.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

It's not what I think, it's what I know. People pitty me because of the looks of my skin, not the way the think.

If a child is put on accutane when the acne begins, instead of playing games with a bunch of useless topicals, he/she will be fine.

If I ever have a child that develops acne, I will have them put on accutane immediately.

So true, it hurts. Except Accutane didn't work for me, I'd just have dispose of the child myself... if I ever do have children.

Guest Tenshi

It's not what I think, it's what I know. People pitty me because of the looks of my skin, not the way the think.

So true, it hurts. Except Accutane didn't work for me, I'd just have dispose of the child myself... if I ever do have children.

ppl dont care..they have enough problems without pitying u..u dont realise that by thinking u are shit, u are sending out that vibe to everyone around u..bad energy..ppl will stay away because of that. its true, ppl will look at acne and maybe think yuck..but then they forget..leaving u with the pain. if your smart, u would be strong and rise above it..or at least try..thats what everyone here is trying to do if u hadnt noticed..i said it b4 and ill say it again, a person who can be positive and confident, and there are plenty of ppl with acne that are, it will attract me to him..it wont even be his acne that ill focus on, it wil lbe him and how good he makes me feel because i know he likes himself.. i know its hard to like yourself with acne...but why spread your negaitivity onto others? keep it to yourself..ppl here wanna get better and fel better..not curl up in a hole and die.

ppl dont care..they have enough problems without pitying u..u dont realise that by thinking u are shit, u are sending out that vibe to everyone around u..bad energy..ppl will stay away because of that. its true, ppl will look at acne and maybe think yuck..but then they forget..leaving u with the pain. if your smart, u would be strong and rise above it..or at least try..thats what everyone here is trying to do if u hadnt noticed..i said it b4 and ill say it again, a person who can be positive and confident, and there are plenty of ppl with acne that are, it will attract me to him..it wont even be his acne that ill focus on, it wil lbe him and how good he makes me feel because i know he likes himself.. i know its hard to like yourself with acne...but why spread your negaitivity onto others? keep it to yourself..ppl here wanna get better and fel better..not curl up in a hole and die.

Yes! Tenshi has it completely right: people are on this board for a reason; they want to find people to relate to and they want to get some emotional support and help. Stop bringing everyone down. There are already ten other people ready to fill your shoes with negativity- why can't you be one of the people that actually helps others? There are so few.

:clap: Tenshi

Acne people on an acne planet.... :confused:, what if you get clear....(why do i ponder such stupid thoughts?)

Bitter,

They pity you because of your skin...question, after they see your personality- do they still pity you? On the flip side of things, when some1 has moderate to severe acne, others do tend to stare. They give you that look like- OMG look at your face......and you're like, yeah- I know......*sigh*

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Your opinions about how other people perceive acne is biased. You have acne, therefore you understand what we go through. Clear-skinned people are the majority of this of Earth... so only a minority of people will understand. How am I supposed to 'rise above' if I'm constantly getting stares, and disgusted looks of pity. If I try to make something of myself, I'll just be ridiculed. It's like a mentally retarded person trying to teach a college math course. You will be laughed at for your efforts.

Don't worry bitter.. everyone goes through acne at a certain time in their lives. It's normal-some people get it and some don't. try not to bring yourself down because i bet you are an amazing human being with something great to offer. acne is acne...its no big deal. really.. you're just making it seem as if it is. if people stare.. so what?? let them stare. i've been stared at before.. who cares? then when you clear up they will stare even more..this time with amazement. trust me, it happend to me.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Don't worry bitter.. everyone goes through acne at a certain time in their lives. It's normal-some people get it and some don't. try not to bring yourself down because i bet you are an amazing human being with something great to offer. acne is acne...its no big deal. really.. you're just making it seem as if it is. if people stare.. so what?? let them stare. i've been stared at before.. who cares? then when you clear up they will stare even more..this time with amazement. trust me, it happend to me.

You're amazing. Thank you.

Clear-skinned, and acne-plagued. That's how you see the world through the eyes of a true acne sufferer.

And we have ourselves a binomial distribution

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Clear-skinned, and acne-plagued. That's how you see the world through the eyes of a true acne sufferer.

And we have ourselves a binomial distribution

Yes, I'm a genius. All hail to thee. :P

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Bitter,

Something about that post...it was rather touching.

People's lives are actually like that, and it's sad to think such a thing exists. I feel really bad now. :cry::boohoo:

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

You don't think those with severe Acne would be outcast by those with mild Acne, much the same as those in the 'current planet' are outcast by clear skinned people? It's a shithouse theory.

They're right. That's exactly how I would see the world. Clear-skinned/acne. There were times when I wished I could just be "normal". Didn't seem fair that I had to have this condition and I wished I could just be like everyone else. But the simple fact is that I am who I am because of different events in my life, including suffering from acne. But those "Clear-skinned" people can suprise you with how caring and understanding they can be.

Guest Tenshi

there are plenty of outcasts in the world that dont even have acne.. there are many ppl with acne that are popular among ppl... acne isn't the big tragedy u make it out to be..u can get past it..eventually 1 day in life..maybe a long time or short time, u will be clear again. where are u gonna be at that time? what kind of person would u have become? more compassionate and strong? or just bitter and lonely? its your choice..ppl with acne dont have it easy..but many ppl with acne are confident out there..it's possible.

Just because i had acne/deal with acne problems my whole life doesnt make me biased..if anything, i look at all ppl the same now no matter what 'problem' they have..because i feel im more compassionate..there are other terrible things ppl deal with in this world other then acne that have them compaasionate ppl aswell..not everyone is obsessed with skin or weight or whatever the case may be.