Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When looking at the attractiveness of another person, do you look at the body or the face? I typically look at a girl's body before her face. I don't like fat chicks at all. If a girl had acne but a nice body I'd definitely go for her if I liked her personality as well.

Guest Tenshi

i look at their face and body...but mainly their eyes and smile, style/the way they carry themselves above anything..someone slouching and looking to the ground will be unattractive, whereas a less attractive person smiling who had style and confidence would be more appealing. its not about face or body, its how u use it that counts..so it dpends..

Men look at the body.

Women look at the face.

true...

Except i tend to think guys with gay tendencies as a whole look at the face, because i've been with a couple of guys who had been attracted to men, and this seems to be the case. Not all, but some.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Men look at the body.

Women look at the face.

true...

Except i tend to think guys with gay tendencies as a whole look at the face, because i've been with a couple of guys who had been attracted to men, and this seems to be the case. Not all, but some.

Wait, these guys actually told you they were attracted to men?

Men look at women in this fashion:

Face

Tits

Ass

Camel Toe (if there's one)

Tits

Ass

Face

Tits

Ass

Face

Ass

I'd say for me it's face first then body. Maybe 60% face, 40% body. If one part of their image is terrible, well then it's a no-go, but if one part is great and the other average well then i'll still find them highly attractive. Just that I tend to pay a bit more attention to the face.

Attraction to someones body is completely sexual, facial attraction can be something different. :think:

:lol: at bitter..

i look at his face :shifty: if he's cute and all that..if he has a nice body, he has extra points!

My bf now had a bf, himself, in the past.

My ex admitted he found guys attractive but never acted on it. I can't stand fake guys!

You like bisexuals or something?

My bf now had a bf, himself, in the past.

My ex admitted he found guys attractive but never acted on it. I can't stand fake guys!

You like gays or something?

LOL I tend to pick guys that are more feminine. I can't stand guys that fake a macho image. Here some examples of people I find to be attractive, and I'm sure you WILL think they look gay. Also see pic of ex and current bf in gallery to analyze gayness if necessary:

IPB Image

IPB Image

LOL @ animal for changing "gays" to "bisexuals." I saw that ;)

LOL @ animal for changing "gays" to "bisexuals." I saw that ;)

Hehe, damn. Of course 'bisexual' is more appropriate if they're with a girl, stupid me. :cool:

Neither of those guys look particularly gay to me. The first guy has shit hair, but thats about it. I always think of gays as having that metrosexual look. Those guys in your gallery don't look gay either.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

HAHAHA... what an Animal.

I think I first notice the face; the first thing I'm drawn to are the eyes and their smile.

Then I look at their hands.

Then their body :angel: . I like the lean muscular type. I don't like the idea of a big buff guy having bigger breasts than I do :D

face..:) then body..however if his personality is shit then i wont like him anymore..even if he's the hottest thing in the world. im not atracted to the really popular guys that all the girls seem to like.

face..:) then body..however if his personality is shit then i wont like him anymore..even if he's the hottest thing in the world. im not atracted to the really popular guys that all the girls seem to like.

Me too!

Although I am attracted to popular guys. Not in the clique-y way, but I mean... they're usually really social, charming, and a lot of fun. Good boyfriend material that I have fun with- which is important to me because I shy away from committment :angel:

I notice body first, of course, but just a general shape. Then I look at the face and then I can start discovering body curves.

Men look at the body.

Women look at the face.

true...

Wait, these guys actually told you they were attracted to men?

Men look at women in this fashion:

Camel Toe (if there's one)

OMG your hilarious lol. :lol:

I place priority on someone's face. It's what you have to look at when you wake up, talk to, etc. (I just set up 90,000 jokes with that last statement)

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

I place priority on someone's face. It's what you have to look at when you wake up, talk to, etc. (I just set up 90,000 jokes with that last statement)

The face is the most important feature. That is why acne ruins lives.