Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
arrrny

Difference from week 3 to week 5 (photos)

The first one was takin at 2 and half weeks i beleive and the second one was takin today.. I have been using differin and it has started to clear me up a bit.

This is the up to date picture.

post-37298-1141686115_thumb.jpg

post-37298-1141686361_thumb.jpg

post-37298-1141686115_thumb.jpg

post-37298-1141686361_thumb.jpg

The first one was takin at 2 and half weeks i beleive and the second one was takin today.. I have been using differin and it has started to clear me up a bit.

This is the up to date picture.

what is your daily routine?

i'm going to start using Aveeno's clear complexion foaming cleanser (salicylic acid 2%) at night in addition to differin, and in the morning, just water and then a neutrogena moisturizer.

i hope it works,....

I just use cetaphil gentle cleasner in the morning and at night and then apply differin once a day at night.

Thats the same type of acne that i get. Small pustules always on the upper lip and chin areas. Does anyone reccomend anything for this (other than bp).

Ive been getting this type for years now and i am seriously considering accutane as an option as i am 22 now and they show no signs of leaving. Does anyone think accutane will work for this tpe of pustular acne.

Does this type of acne usually scar? i know it leaves some red spots behind but those would go away wouldnt they? I also want to mention that i dont like the way i am breaking out on my sides right now.. its been 5 weeks and it should start to prevent them and start clearing me up but i just broke out pretty bad this morning... I know its only week 5 but i think it should start to clear me up more and not break me out as much.

glad it worked for u...nothign for me...it did at 1st then nothing..it juts keep it controled thats all

well to tell you the truth i wouldnt really care if i got a few pimples every now and then.. i can live with that.. i jsut cant live with a bunch of spots like today when i broke out. I might have broken out in this spot because mayeb it hasnt pushed all the junk out of that one spot yet.. but if i continue to break out and shit i will get mad but i really want it to start clearing up after this breakout because i have been breaking out quite a bit since day 1 of this shit and i didnt even get acne in this certain spot and now i have a ton of small bumps and spots there now? whats up with that?

Its been about 4 days from that recent photo and now my acne is bad again.. i have acne in spots where i didnt have it before and i have a couple of active pimples in spots where i have already had like 20 of them there before... i just want my acne to go away :mad: