Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Caliburn

Hiding Post-Acne Marks

I was wondering if I started tanning if the post ance marks I have (had terrible acne) would begin to disappear or be hidden (even if only temporarily). I plan on purchasing some aloe vera gel in a few days, and I have scars on my face, but I would just like to know if tanning will somewhat cover those tiny scars, but mostly the red marks.

By the way, I have never been tanning before. It's just whenever I shave, my face looks awful. I was wondering if I could get temporary happiness while also long term with using the aloe vera gel.

Yes tanning will help hide alot of remarks and some mild scars as it will blend in with your skin color. The aloe vera gel should be very effective at permantly reducing the red marks and mild scars.

So if you do use both of these at the same time it should make your skin look better and when your tan fades the aloe vera gel should have made your skin much less red.

So good luck ;)

Guest fatallyours

i would never ever ever tan if you are worried about your red marks...it will only make them darker. if you like looking tanned though, can you use a tanning lotion instead? if you are worried about what your skin looks like now, you're going to be even more frustrated when you are older.