Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
falco_amadeus

Need some help with Ipledge

I went to my derm's today and got a notebook with the Ipledge program. Inside it I had the yellow card with the ID number in it. What do I do now? How do I get a username and password? I asked the derm's office if they gonna send something out, they said we have no clue what to do since it's our 1st time doing this. Please help me. I'm not getting my prescription till 3 weeks from now but I won't no hassle and know what to do when the time comes.

Your derms office needs to register you w/ Ipledge. They need your id number- the number on the card. After you are registered you should recieve a letter from Ipledge telling you what your password is. I got mine 5 days after my appointment- my derm registered me that day.

I have not had to pick up my prescripton under the Ipledge program yet. My 1st script was on Feb. 27 and the program kicked in on March 1st.

If you are unsure if you derm registered you then you could call and ask them. They have to register you. You can't go on and do it yourself.

Good luck.

But having that yellowcard, doesn't that indicate you are registered?

Not always. I was given the yellow card at my derm appointment when she told me I was going to go on Accutane. I still had to have bloodwork and pregnancy test. Once I was okay'd for the Accutane then my derm registered me.

My derms office gave me the binder and card ahead of time so I could go home read it and fill out the consent forms. When the gave me my prescription then then registered me. I have my yellow card for about month before I was registred.

Ipledge sucks. This much I know.

I just went to my derm yesterday and got the folder also.

Wish I would've taken accutane a year or two ago... would've saved alot of hassle.

Maybe I should just rip out my uterus.

how does it work? i have the card but htey wont let me register so how do i get my perscription my derm. just said to go online and register

how does it work? i have the card but htey wont let me register so how do i get my perscription my derm. just said to go online and register

Your derm has to do the registering. I would call them and let them know that they need to regsiter you, so you can be sent your password. Trying calling Ipledge too, maybe they could tell you what to tell your derm.

After your derm register you, can you then just go and get your perscription? Or for female patients it's different? I heard that you had to take some sort of survey before getting the accutane? Anyone know about this? I'm confuse.

After your derm register you, can you then just go and get your perscription? Or for female patients it's different? I heard that you had to take some sort of survey before getting the accutane? Anyone know about this? I'm confuse.

Female patients have to confirm they are using two forms of birth control and answer a few question on the webpage. I have not had to answer them yet, but I was told they are about pregnancy and birth defects. Nothing hard just things that you should know if you are on the medication.

Female patients have to confirm they are using two forms of birth control and answer a few question on the webpage. I have not had to answer them yet, but I was told they are about pregnancy and birth defects. Nothing hard just things that you should know if you are on the medication.

Do you know if you have to answer the survey questions before getting your accutane from the pharmacy?

Thank you SO much for answering. =)