Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

anyone else just use a simple wash cloth to help with there blackheads? my nose was covered in blackheads and clogged pores so i started washing twice a day using a wash cloth and just gently rubbing the area over my nose, after a week of doing this my nose has 50% less blackheads and alot of the clogged pores are gone, my nose is starting to look normal!

also helped for rest of my face in evening out my skin tone and reducing pore size on my cheeks.

I do, it has helped my skin loads getting rid of the dry skin, exfoliating, and have noticed that too my nose is much better with the blackheads.

i recommend this totally now, after 2 weeks of doing this and in conjunction with CSR gel i now have a total of one pimple on my face and a few blackheads on my nose, i woke up the other day and my skin looked amazing, i cant believe using a simple wash cloth has had this effect on my skin

heh, I've just started doing this recently too. I only do it once a day though as too much rubbing at your face is bad for it.

I'd get a washcloth and run it under really hot water and then put it on my face and let it sit there for about five minutes. I'd then wash my face with Dermol 500 lotion and rinse my face off in warm water and rub it with a washcloth - paying special attention to my nose. Of course, I'm not 100% clear of blackheads but it most certainly has helped.

I'm also applying Retin-A but this wasn't helping the blackheads much, doing the washcloth method appears to help it.