Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone -

I am a woman who is now 33 years old and who has suffered from mild to moderate acne most of my adult life. I remember how hard it was to find any cosmetics that wouldn't aggravate the problem. And those red post acne marks seemed to never fade, making the problem appear much worse that it actually was.

I have tried literally everything, including prescriptions. Reading some of your posts really brings back some of my own painful memories - I know how that feels!

Using different kinds of treatments did not produce any permanent results for me, and on top of that I started to get old! Can you imagine - now, when I looked in the mirror, I saw newly hatched pimples combined with newly hatched wrinkles!! Wasn't that fascinating?!

Benzoyl peroxide, salicilic acid and AHAs acne treatments all dried my skin, and that was just what my little wrinkles were waiting for - to really show off themselves! Also, as I read, drying skin only aggravates the problem in the long run by stimulating your skin to produce more oil which in turn produces more pimples. The circle completes itself!

I naturally tried to stay away from antibiotics - they do more damage to your health as a whole in the long run, in exchange for only a short-term benefit.

So, what was I to do?? I knew, I had to find a way to look good!

And, luckily, I did! Yes, I found a product that:

- didn't dry my skin!

- did exactly the opposite from what antibiotics do - improved my own immunity! It's antibacterial, too.

- it made my blemishes and marks dissapear at supersonic speeds - I was able to step outside without any cosmetics covering my face, and it was exhilarating, because I still felt so beautiful!

- and it rejuvenated my face! Yes, it's anti-aging and helped my skin look young and smooth once again!

Isn't that wonderful??

And it wasn't any kind of complicated system - I simply used it as a daily toner, and it costs no more than that. You don't have to use it for the rest of you life, the results last for quite some time. But I do keep it on hand, just in case. Once your skin is basically clear, you might only need it as an occasional spot conditioner.

It is only healthy to use it indefinitely, if you choose so, since it only benefits your skin and has absolutely no harmful effects whatsoever.

I hope my post helps everyone looking for such help, and you can find that product on the Internet at www.homemineralspa.com. homemineralspa.com

It's called Home Mineral Spa Facial Spray. Here, I'll try a more direct link:

Acne Treatment

I am wishing everyone reading these words to put their annoying little problem behind for good and very soon!

It appears to be a 3.38 ounce spray that cost 19.95 plus s/h. List of benefits seems rather extensive.

All-Natural Acne Solution

Home Mineral Spa Facial Care Spray, 3.38 fl. oz.

Mineral Balm formula for flawless, beautiful,

blemish-free skin.

If you are looking for a fast-working product,

combining skin clarifying and anti-aging properties -

this one is a must-have for you!

Special concentrated spa formula:

- quickly improves skin texture, clears acne and

blemishes and evens out skin tone

- smooths out post acne scars

- activates microcirculation, promoting natural skin

health

- restores mineral balance and rejuvenates

- minimizes pores and tones

- balances oily skin.

$19.95

A hard-to-find product that is all-natural, non-drying, alcohol-free,

anti-bacterial and rejuvenating!

Suitable for all skin types. Has been proven effective even in some

hard-to-manage cases.

To use in place of your daily toner: spray onto a cotton ball or tissue and

apply to cleansed skin, paying special attention to problem areas. Follow

with a light oil-free moisturizer. Avoid contact with eyes.

To use as a spot skin conditioner: spray onto a cotton ball and apply to

problem areas for 10-30 sec., until experiencing a light tingling sensation.

Use AM and PM.

Can be used as an aftershave by men.

You will start seeing improvements beginning day one. Results in 1 to 4

weeks. To maintain results, continue use on as needed basis.

Great price for a high quality acne product like that!

Buy this product and receive a special discount on everything else in the

store!

See more related products

Testimonials:

"I had a problem with monthly breakouts for years.

I've tried many different things - over the counter and prescriptions, but

ever since the discovery of this product, this is the only thing I use. It

doesn't dry my skin and quickly heals any inflammation. It makes me happy

to know that even without any concealer or make-up I still look great. I love

my skin."

- (Name on File)

I hate to be the one to say it, but, this post sounds like a commercial! I would NEVER use a product that sounds like a miracle cure for everything that ails your skin, yet lists no ingredients. I think this is a scam.

I agree. I do not believe there is any legitimate product you can spray on your face that will "smooth out acne scars" ...

Notice this thread is her third post ever. She joined today and started this thread about this miracle cure. Now I am not trying to be a debbie downer but here are my thoughts when people do this. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Why would a person that has found a cure for acne become a member here AFTER they have found their cure and tell us about it?

Could it be that she is here for some kind of interest in this product

-is it a financial interest?

-is it a personal interest (friend/family member's product)?

This happens so much and I only trust information from members here that have a history. I feel that people with a history here have more credibility than someone that is a member for one day, does not suffer from acne (anymore) and tells us to buy this 'miracle' cure.

Hate when these aholes try to be so deceptive and slick. Someone also posted something today about vit. C serum being fanastic. Sounded like a sales job. Anyone ever tried it? Any luck with it?

oddly enough, the same person also happens to have found the miracle cure for back acne and guess what....she can tell you where to find it, too.

helped Yesterday, 02:55 PM IP: 4.252.131.70 | Post #1|

Hello, everyone!

I feel compelled to write to you today because it hurts me to see how people are struggling to overcome their back acne problem, relentlessly searching for a solution only to discover a bunch of costly, time-consuming and health damaging choices - when there is a great product, pretty cheap, a pleasure to use and the one that can easily banish acne from your skin and from your mind for good!

The next time you evaluate your choices - on the web or at some store, please ask yourself the following questions:

- Do I really want to pay $40-$60 for that??

Boy, it really takes a cold person to prey on people's genuine insecurities. I hope "helped" reads these posts and wises up. Why no response to these posts, helped???

Guest Tenshi

i never trust anyone on this site with 1 -10 posts..its the same with gallery haters..they make up a new account just to cause trouble or whatever the case may be..

Hi, everyone!

Wow, I have been gone for a few days and was curious to see what happened in the meantime.

Thank you - I almost had a heart attack reading what some of you posted there!

THE TRUTH IS AS FOLLOWS:

1. I am clear and I am very happy about it!

2. The words came from my heart, and anyone who reading this should know: it makes me sick to read about someone's frustration and un-success when I believe I know what should be done to end it! Would YOU hold the information to yourself?? For those who said yes - sorry, I gave you more credit than you deserved!!!

3. What you will choose to do is your CHOICE, and you are ENTITLED to know your choices.

(Especially since there aren't too many good ones!!!)

4. To date, I personally have not discovered anything better. Show it to me - and make ME a believer!

Is that a deal?

Yes, I am clear and I am maintaining that by occasional use of the mentioned products. Will anyone convince ME to switch?

I still think you're full of it. The website and you appear to be one and the same. There is no explanation of how this stuff works, or the ingredients. The testimonial on the website reads just like your post. If this is some sort of ploy, you should be ashamed of yourself.

keoke -

if you've read other people's posts about their success with sea salt or essential oils - it works in much the same way, only you don't have to bathe twice a day like the guy did with sea salts, and it's not just a single nice idea, like tea tree oil.

Those are rough ideas that do work, but with a lot of effort, and this is a finished formula that many people had success with and many more will, with ease.

If you really need to know the ingredients - here, straight from the bottle: "water, natural minerals and microelements, allantoin, coco amide DEA, guar, ethylcellulose, propylene glycol, essential oils of tangerine, lavender, juniper and cedar. Contains no artificial fragrances or preservatives."

All those products are made with mineral balm which acts much like sea salt, only it's much more powerful. I've read several articles on that - it's been through numerous clinical studies in the last decade with absolutely solid results.

Do you think you are the only skeptic out there who woudn't trust his face just to anybody? If you are a guy, let me tell you - I am WOMAN and care a great deal about the way I look. And I am continuously self-educating myself in that area. I am searching and I am discovering what I need and I am proud of that - not ashamed.

Should you be the one to discover something better next - I promise I won't ask you in a post if you feel ashamed of yourself. Or, do you want me to?? Man, it's up to you! :)

Maybe, you already have something that works for you and you love it - in that case, I am only happy for you!

This is what forum is for - to share. Good night for now.

Hate when these aholes try to be so deceptive and slick. Someone also posted something today about vit. C serum being fanastic. Sounded like a sales job. Anyone ever tried it? Any luck with it?

Actually, vitamin C serums can be good for your skin in many ways -- though not a miracle cure for acne by any means. They are more often used as anti-aging and anti-sundamage products, as vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. Still, you have to look at how the products are formulated, etc. I didn't see the post you are referring to so I don't know what it claimed.

I said-"if this is a ploy, you should be ashamed of yourself", and you should. If you truly had mild acne and wrinkles, and cured them with this sea salt product, I am happy for you, too.

Nobody wants to spend money on something that doesn't do what it promises. I would say most people on this site are hesitant to put a product on their face that might make it WORSE; since we are all struggling to get rid of our acne, and are not 100% clear like you. So, again, if you are simply trying to make money from people's insecurities and desire to cure a problem that has been around for ages, you are quite coldhearted! If not, I humbly apologize.

I for one will not try your product, as I have never heard of any of the ingredients curing acne or wrinkles, and I have been reading up on both of those topics for YEARS. The ony products I know of that can be effective for both are retinoids. . .

seems like another spam drive as you said

gotta always love that clincher........just BUY For the cure

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

smells like Spam to me. probably a stay at home mom trying to make a few bucks. I like the entrepreneurship value of it and going to web sites posting adds as if you are a legitimate user is probably fun, but I also think that its BU11SH1T

smells like Spam to me. probably a stay at home mom trying to make a few bucks. I like the entrepreneurship value of it and going to web sites posting adds as if you are a legitimate user is probably fun, but I also think that its BU11SH1T

If people buy it and make their mild/moderate acne WORSE it's simply cruel!