Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yup depends on your skin. I used it and it sucked. I had really mild acne which I was freakin on so I got proactive and my skin basically kicked me in the balls and ever since it has gotten worse.

ditto.. :(

(I don't have balls.. it kick me in my ass....)

I bought Proactive because the Cleocin T was not clearing me up. I kinda got suckered into it because I kept watching those addictive informercials over and over...anyway-->I used Proactive day and night in addition to Cleocin-T at night, worked very well for about 5 years....then it stopped working. :confused: I then purchased some Murad....sucked! :evil:

I'm about two steps from buying proactiv but I'm still so skeptical. My cousin tried it and it worked for her and she had really bad acne.

But that's just it. I really don't have "acne." But my main problem is these damm brown spots. They just won't go away. I seriously still have one on my chin from like 3 years ago. Its not as big but still very noticable.

Other that the spots I really don't need to wear makeup but I'm stuck under makeup until they go away.

I've used hydroquine before and it didn't work. I used it for about two months and they were still there and didn't seem any smaller.

I used that Neutrogena Skin Lightening stuff with seaweed in it, it didn't work.

I want to try proactiv but I feel if I do and it doesn't work than I'm stuck like chuck unless I go to some LA or Miami doctor and pay thousands of dollars to have them like cut these spots out of my face.

aww man i just ordered this shit, i was under the impression it actually worked, it said give 3 weeks, but ill be at my appt with the derm by then, hopefully get put on accutane

Wow, I didn't know so many people were unhappy with the Proactiv system. I guess I must be one of the lucky ones? I have been using proactiv for almost 9 years now. I started when I was 12 when I began to breakout around my nose and mouth. I am sorry so many of you were successful with it.

I tried it twice, and all it did was burn my skin. I think it might have been the combination of medicines? I am currently using the BP for Dan's Regimen, and it is not burning my skin like before. It might also be that I am using mosturizer afterwards, when you don't if you follow the Proactiv Regimen. Or maybe I just did it wrong.....

Absolute garbage....it kinda cleared up the front of my face....for a while, a little bit. Then, the side of my face got way worse, then so did my whole face. I h8 proactive!