Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yeah it worked and it made me happy. Proactiv worked for a while. im not going to be like everyone else and say it sucks because it made me happy for a couple months.

I used ProActive for about a year. I worked great the first 6 months.....all my acne was gone.....nothing!! But after about 6-7 months, I started getting it back. I works ok, but I wouldn't recommed it if you have serious acne that you want to forever get rid of.

Too many products that don't do anything or might even cancel each other out from all the irritation. The only worthwhile part of the Proactiv system is the BP gel, which has too many ingredients in it and costs too much per oz. Dan's gel is better, much more effective, and considerably cheaper. The facewash and toner are pretty pointless. Maybe the moisturizer's ok?

thx a lot guys. for the ones that said it worked. jus went to the doctor and got a referal to a dermatologist. doctors are so stupid. he didnt put much thought into me and basically like kicked me out..dumb doctors

i dont care about the price. i spend enough money on face products. i jus want something to work. im even considering injections for my face. anyone think that it will help???

I used ProActive a few years back and I have super sensitive skin. The proActive burned my skin and made it extremely uncomfortable, and at that point i only had mild acne. However, one of my good guy friends uses it and he loves it. So I guess it just depends on your skin type.

yup depends on your skin. I used it and it sucked. I had really mild acne which I was freakin on so I got proactive and my skin basically kicked me in the balls and ever since it has gotten worse.

I used Proactiv for over a year and had much success with it. Although, I must say that I didn't follow the directions and for the first six months only used it every other night (instead of the adviced 'twice a day'). The months afterwards I started using it every night but never both morning and night. From experience, using it only once a day was enough to give me great skin.

anyone that used proactiv before. is it good or bad? did u see results or no? or did it get worse?

I just stoped using it today because I can't afford it. It works good for me. My problem is just picking. I am now trying Acne Free. It is almost the same thing, but 20 bucks less. I like the Acne Free cleanser and toner better. The Cleanser does not have those stupid micro beads and the toner does not sting on my open wounds. I don't like the lotion, it's too hard to smear around your face and has beads in it, but it is supposed to work 24/7, unlike Proactiv.

I stopped using proactiv today. Been on it over 6 weeks...havent cleared up at all and it brings back memories of constant breakouts despite using proactiv so fuck that shit.

It kept me clear ages 14-17. Im 20 now. I remember when i first used it, i have absolutely ZERO side effects, i remember not being dry or itchy or anything, my skin just became clear and was hydrated and perfectly clear and all i did was folow the regimen...i wish it was that easy now but all it does it hurt my face.

BAD BAD BAD... it just a never ending battle with proactive. i used it for about 2 years. it worked pretty good. after the 2 years i looked worse then before i started using it. i have dry skin already with any products and they (proactiv) told me to use a stronger bp lotion by proactiv and it nearly burned off my face. I am on Dan's regimen now and i am completely clear.

SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS.........i have no idea how this company has become so well know. society (including me) is retarded. you get a hot girl advertising a product and whoa, bye bye money. chances are jessica simpson has never used it, but i bet she got a nice sum of money to say that she did.

I tried it two different times, several years apart. It never improved my skin at all, and in fact left it worse off than when I began it.

In my opinion, the scrubby cleanser is just too rough. And the price is way too high for such tiny bottles.

Proactiv did not work for me....and don't even bother to buy that other acne product they sell on TV called "MURAD" because Murad is worst than Proactiv.

I used it for two months, and I guess it was too harsh for my skin because I started getting bad bad acne all over my cheeks when they weren't there before. People say it's normal to break out a few weeks after using it, but it made me severely break out so I stopped

I used it for two months, and I guess it was too harsh for my skin because I started getting bad bad acne all over my cheeks when they weren't there before. People say it's normal to break out a few weeks after using it, but it made me severely break out so I stopped

When I used it the only change I noticed was that my skin became visibly dry and flaky, even though I used their stupid moisturiser. I couldn't say that it made my skin better, or worse even. No acne treatment topical has ever made a significant difference to my ski.

But it smells bad and that's never a good sign.