Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i just had to write how much i love BE warmth allover face powder its wicked!! it makes you look so healthy and glowing , but only a little is needed . I also love the blusher they do in the colour flowers , its quite pink but if you put the warmth on the cheekbones then apply a pop of the pink to the apple of the cheeks it looks ace ! apply celebrate lipgloss and go girls go ! My only problem is i cant seem to get on with the foundation please give me some tips please ! ! I think i apply to much , it seems to show my pores up badley to other foundations i use .Maybe its my skin ! ! Ive used other blushers and bronzers and they alwys block my pores BE dont at all :clap:

Spray a little water to the foundation brush , and apply it like that.. it gives you more coverage, that's what Poker told me to do and works!!!

Spray a little water to the foundation brush , and apply it like that.. it gives you more coverage, that's what Poker told me to do and works!!!

What do you use to spray the brush with ? thanks i will try that ! i really want to like this foundation ha ha ha . I tried it this morning using just a tiny amount it looked like i wasnt wearing any ! nice but i needed more cover . Great if you have perfect skin !!!! :(