Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Would You Rather Have Another Disease Other Than:

Honestly Yes.....Id ratehr have an internal disease that people wouldnt know I had....

what do u guys say?

acne's not a disease, lol

What is it then... I thought it was classed as a Skin Disease.

I'd rather be fat 'cus I know what Im like, I would work really damn hard to be thin. With acne you have no control.

no really I think I would rather have some internal thing than acne

if you would rather have cancer than acne, youre a fucking idiot. Theres a million people who would want to trade places with you right now like my brother, you ungrateful bastard.

hey we are all gogint o die one day, thats what god has written for us.

ok I admit my comment was stupid...but u know soemthign you are battling internlly I d liek to have othe than acne

I wouldn't mind getting my tonsils or appendix removed if I could have clear skin instead lol. I wouldn't want anything deadly though lol.

Guest yahyah

lol. i think anyone who would rather trade 'acne' for something outwardly invisible is mad. And umm... stomach ulcers are really difficult to cure, incredibly painful and play havoc with your everday life. yeh ok, acne isn't pleasant and it makes you really insecure.. but I never missed out because of it, still was regarded really attractive, still had my health /family etc. And i'm cured now. Acne is 'curable' and i have great skin.

One of my friends (she's 23) has arithritus (spelling?), it'll never heal, only ever get worse.. but its invisible, and yeh she's always had clear skin.

Another friend is diabetic, but yeh, acne-free; another, appendicitus and huge scar from the operation.

So, NO. I wouldn't trade acne for anything else. We're the lucky ones because we've got our heatlh and our bodies aren't mutilated, even if we feel like our faces are. Time heals acne. The regimen works.

yahyah, I know how ya feel.

My friend has cystic fibrosis, he says he'll be lucky to live much past 30.

Jesus it just makes me so angry sometimes...how people waste their lives for whatever fucking dumbass reason, they don't fucking appreciate something until it's taken away...

yea your ight...and every disease is differnt and affects people differtnyl

Acne makes me feel like a leper. I don’t care if it's a disease or not. It affects me like one.

As for having something else in its place? I don't think we get to decide that =) It's nature, not selection.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Acne makes me feel like a leper. I don’t care if it's a disease or not. It affects me like one.

As for having something else in its place? I don't think we get to decide that =) It's nature, not selection.

I think you have BDD.

acne's not a disease, lol

What is it then... I thought it was classed as a Skin Disease.

I'd rather be fat 'cus I know what Im like, I would work really damn hard to be thin. With acne you have no control.

Depends man...really depends...

I'd probably take a little bit of gat over acne, but not much to the point where its unhealthy.