Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rjd72285

10 months later

Well it's been about 10 months since I started the Regimen and I have to say it is awesome. When I look back I can't believe the difference. I still get the occasional pimple, usually if I skip a day or two or if I don't shave right. But overall it's going very well. Pics are below of the day I started, week 8 and today.

Day 1:

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Week 8:

Today:

I am on my 3rd week, but I did not take pictures... going to regret it, but gives me a lot of hope seen your results, thanks.

Congrats.

I've been on the regimen for about 70 days now, and these are the most signifigant (and lasting) results I've had doing anything. It really is great. I look forward to continuing after seeing your pictures.

Wow, awesome results!!

Brilliant post, keep these posts coming guys, it sure encourages me to keep going, week 4 for me, little dry past few days, which is strange for me, and one or two spots, grrrrrrrrr.

Wow, awesome results!!

Brilliant post, keep these posts coming guys, it sure encourages me to keep going, week 4 for me, little dry past few days, which is strange for me, and one or two spots, grrrrrrrrr.

wow, that is awesome. i am on week 6 and it is working for me too. i didn't have the guts to take pictures on day 1 but now that i am virtually clear save some redmarks i regret it. congrats buddy.

how long did it take before your complexion really got cleared up, red marks and all ?

Now that I think of it, you should tell us exactly what you're doing now, products, procedure, problems you ran into and how you solved them, etc.

Your experiences would be much appreciated by those of us still working our way through the regimen (i.e. me, at the 30-something day mark).

Personally, I'd like to know if you had any problems with dryness and how you overcame that, because that's my main issue.

Wow, you look great! It's awesome to see other people's results, even now that I'm pretty much clear. Every success story is so exciting. I just showed your results (and mine) to my roommate, and now she's considering starting the Regimen too!

Thanks everyone for the positive replies.

My redmarks aren't completely gone, but they are a lot better than they were. I have a lot of scars on my cheeks and you can tell where they are because all those redmarks and the scars also. I guess around the 7-8 month mark is when they started getting lighter.

Here is what I am using/doing and have been for mostly the entire time on the regimen.

I shave only at night after I take a shower. I use the basic bar as a lather and shave with the Sensor Excel, I used the Sensor 3 for the longest time, but I was finally able to get the Excel. I then wash my entire face with soap again and rinse with warm water and then cold water.

I wait about 15 minutes and apply bp to my entire face. I use about 1 section of a finger on my cheeks and about half that or less on each other section (chin, nose, forehead, above lip). I then wait another 15 or so minutes and apply the Eucerin Moisturiser. I use about 15 pumps at night and about 10 during the day. I used to use about 20 pumps each time but it made my face look oily.

I wouldn't say I ever had a major problem with dry skin, probably mainly due to being on proactiv before, which made my skin very dry. So I guess I was adapted to bp and it didn't really dry my face up. I would use AHA if you are having problems with dry skin, it works well.

Guest PokaHotAz

whoa!!! dude, ur looking fabulous!!

im so freakin excited for u! i love seeing how peoples skin comes along after months of certain regimens... whether it be dans or accutane, or anything else

:clap: so awesome!!

:pray: i hope i can achieve the same

rock on !!!

congratulations! flawless!

relatively new to the regimen, it's always good to see these amazing results. thank you for sharing!

:)

Mate your skin perfect, something I'm looking for. Can you tell me your regimen, what you used?

Thanks.