Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ultima16

Products that work with CSR

I'm new here and in fact I have just been using the official CSR for over a week now. I did some searching but I can't seem to find a topic that is like this one. I could be wrong, but if I'm not, I hope I'm starting something that is useful and should be stickied. This thread is intended to help newcomers and vets of the system. Hopefully if we can create an organized list, it'll make it much easier for people to find additional treatments for their acne!

I was hoping to gather information on what products people have had success with adding/replacing steps to the CSR. For example, what lotions have you substitued other than the original recommended products. If this thread is sucessful, I will update this thread regularly to make a good list of products that might work as added steps or as replacements. I guess it'll break down into the catagories below, they seem to be the most common. Please give me feedback on what you think. I am also wondering if anyone has had success with using the Neutrogena's Advanced Solution facial peel with the CSR? Thanks everyone.

Categories

Lotions/Moisturizers

Face Cleaners

Facial scrubs (i.e exfoliaters)

AHA products

BP lotions

Other?