Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
robe

Being Cleared using BP

Hi guys, BP and Dan's Regimen really helped me clear up tremedously. So wanna contribute something here, and to pass a msg across to all those of you on this regimen now. Keep it short n simple here. Had a terrible breakout during late last yr (DEC), evwhr on my cheeks popped volcanoes, literally all kinds of pimples. Tried ways to clear it but to no effect and was really down. Then i pop by this site, read abt it. Hesitated to try at first, but after reading so many successful testimonies, decided to give it a go. By the way, i think i had sensitive skin as most of you guys.

Followed Dan's Regimen closely, had a few ups n downs during the process, was clearing up then popping a few new ones, but eventually everything cleared up. I was completely cleared after 2months. I know someone of you may find it long, but just keep on going, trust me you will be cleared in no time.

My Regimen was (Day and night):

Eucerin Sebum Reducing Cleansing Gel (Non-Comedogenic) (Best Cleanser i used ever!)

Neutrogena BP 2.5%

Eucerin Skin Renewal Moisturizer

Too bad, i didn't keep track of my progress thru' pictures. But anyway, now i'm just trying to clear my red marks. Gonna give Jessfoliation a try today! Cheers to a clear new you!

robe, thank you so much for posting your story! It's always encouraging to newbies to see the successes. So happy for you!

Best wishes!

Hi guys, BP and Dan's Regimen really helped me clear up tremedously. So wanna contribute something here, and to pass a msg across to all those of you on this regimen now. Keep it short n simple here. Had a terrible breakout during late last yr (DEC), evwhr on my cheeks popped volcanoes, literally all kinds of pimples. Tried ways to clear it but to no effect and was really down. Then i pop by this site, read abt it. Hesitated to try at first, but after reading so many successful testimonies, decided to give it a go. By the way, i think i had sensitive skin as most of you guys.

Followed Dan's Regimen closely, had a few ups n downs during the process, was clearing up then popping a few new ones, but eventually everything cleared up. I was completely cleared after 2months. I know someone of you may find it long, but just keep on going, trust me you will be cleared in no time.

My Regimen was (Day and night):

Eucerin Sebum Reducing Cleansing Gel (Non-Comedogenic) (Best Cleanser i used ever!)

Neutrogena BP 2.5%

Eucerin Skin Renewal Moisturizer

Too bad, i didn't keep track of my progress thru' pictures. But anyway, now i'm just trying to clear my red marks. Gonna give Jessfoliation a try today! Cheers to a clear new you!

Im glad that it has worked for you,its good to hear from people that it worked for so thanks for sharing.

Do you still use the bp then,or have you stopped now?

Thanks for sharing your encouraging story Robe, it certainly helps many realise that there are a few ups and downs early on, but eventually you'll be all clear.

Good luck with the red marks.