Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jsherwood

Comedonal acne (stubborn whiteheads)

I have Comedonal acne, or what I think is Comedonal acne, which is like whiteheads under the skin, that usually do not pop. With heat or AHA or something, sometimes they will surface, but then more just replace it. I do get the occasional pustule type zit, but maybe 2 or 3 a month is all. I have lots of clogged pores everywhere. I use only non-comedogenic products.

I have been on the BP regimen for almost a week now. I am starting to get a new breakout. In the past I have tried almost every product available....Retin-a, Retin-a micro, Tazorac, Differin, Azalex, AHA, and peels. Also, erithromycin, and tetracycline.

Nothing has worked, I have stuck things out for several months before giving up. That is why I'm trying this. Will this even work with my type of acne? I dont want to be 3 months down the road and this was all for nothing! Oh and I am 32 yrs old and been battling since a teenager.

Thanks

your skin sounds like mine, and imo, the Regimen should work fine for you. Hang in there and give it a good 3 months before you decide if it is working out for you or not.

But yea, those under the skin one's is what I used to always get.

your skin sounds like mine, and imo, the Regimen should work fine for you. Hang in there and give it a good 3 months before you decide if it is working out for you or not.

But yea, those under the skin one's is what I used to always get.

Thanks alot for responding. I'm glad there is someone else that tried the regimen with acne like mine. I will give it at least 3 months at see how it goes! Thanks!

definately give BP a good long try. get up to the full amount and stick with it. it works for so many people you just have to stick with it.

did i say stick with it? and stick with it too.