Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
White

I cried like a little bitch today

Had a big fight with my rents today.

My mom and i were going back an forth on some other shit...my dad comes up and asks to get on my laptop because he needed to check something. I didnt want him to but he did without my notice while i was yellin at my mom.

Well i walk in my room real quick becasue i realized what he was doing and my laptop was open to these forums and i got so pissed off and embarressed.

I stormed out into the living room and started flipping out and yelled at him to get the hell out of my room. So then my dad is like "whats wrong no one did anything to you?" and i was just yelling at him to quit messing with my shit and get out.

So then my mom starts flippin saying she wants me out of the house and all this shit and my dad is like "WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH AN ASSSHOLE!"

I scream back "BECAUSE I AM A GODDAMN ASSHOLE!".

And he goes "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOUR FUCKED IN THE HEAD!"

And im like "gee thanks"

So then my mom is flippin more and my dad is tellin her to shut up. I go in my room and just break down and start crying. I couldnt believe this...i havent cried in a very long time.

I go into the bathroom and cry some more, rinse my face and cry some more, then i just start doing my nightly routine crying even more thinking about all the shit i feel that they dont know about.

They think im an ungrateful spoiled lazy punk...if they only knew the reason i am the way i am is because of this acne shit.

I really wanted to just tell them but at this point my mom was in her room and my dad was downstairs and i was just left feeling empty and depressed but calm...

Im moving out soon so coming out and telling them the way i feel seems worthless at this point.

Now that i think about it though, my dad is right. I AM fucked in the head. I really am.

If only they knew why i am this way.

I just wanted to say "dad, the reason i flipped out is because im embarressed you saw me on a acne website, you dont know how much this effects me, why do you think im so angry and cruel? Why do you think i dropped out of college? why do you think i never go out and do anything? Do you know what its like having to try and face the world everyday like this? I wake up everyday wishing my skin could look like yours or moms. Yeah im on this proactiv shit, ive been putting acne creams on my face for 3 years now?"

Then i would point at my highschool graduation picture and say "See that dad? Thats how I should look, do you think i feel good about myself having to go out with scars and red marks and pimples everyday? What do you think its like when I see friends from highschool who havent seen me in 3 years and knew me when i looked normal? What do you think its like seeing the looks on their faces, or when i see a girl i used to date?"

Nevertheless i didnt do this but in my mind thats how it would play out and in the end i would feel better because maybe they would understand, they would know and with them knowing my life would be better because days i feel like shit they would boost me up to go and conquer the world.

But i digress, i dont think i will ever reveal this to them...ill be out of here soon then it will be just me and myself against the world and the people i meet can or cant accept me the way i look and my parents will be out of my life.

Sometimes life is shit. But sometimes its not.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Wow, that was deep. It hit home with me a lot. I've had fights with my parents where I break down crying. They will never understand acne or its repercussions. Sometimes you gotta say, 'FUCK IT ALL.' Hang in there. Where are you moving to?

Wow, that was deep. It hit home with me a lot. I've had fights with my parents where I break down crying. They will never understand acne or its repercussions. Sometimes you gotta say, 'FUCK IT ALL.' Hang in there. Where are you moving to?

A big city. Maybe then ill just be another face in the crowd. I like that kind of anonymity.

Do you really think your parents wouldn't understand you if you explained your acne is having a major effect on your life?

I understand being embarrassed that your dad saw acne.org but looking back at the situation don't you think you overreacted? Just a bit? Yes, that is your computer, and I understand not wanting anyone to touch your stuff but wow-- I mean I would think someone was a bit nutso if they went off the deep end because I used their computer without their permission.

Good luck living on your own, and facing the world but will it be better to do that by moving out? Do you have means to financially support yourself? Why not face the world, live at your parents for free, save up and then move out?

I know i overreacted. Thats the thing i know im fucked in the head because of this acne.

Financially, living on my own wont be a problem. Plus living with my parents any longer is NOT an option...that, along with acne is a contributing factor to my unhappiness.

Hows about emailing your dad a link directly to this forum page.

Easiest way to get across your situation.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I can relate. It's really crazy for me at the moment, my skin is clearing and i feel like my life is being returned. Fairly liberating. Hopefully i'm out of here soon.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

I think we'd be good friends, White. We seem to be in very similar situations.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I think we'd be good friends, White. We seem to be in very similar situations.

You don't think it could feed the depressive thoughts?

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Not necessarily. We can relate. I'm sure we could pick ourselves up if we ever needed to. Misery loves company.

Shit, thank God I found this board. I thought I was alone. It's my only source of socializing, really. Sad, I know. :(

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Not necessarily. We can relate. I'm sure we could pick ourselves up if we ever needed to. Misery loves company.

Shit, thank God I found this board. I thought I was alone. It's my only source of socializing, really. Sad, I know. :(

Yeah i suppose you can look at it that way.

Yeah, i was pretty amazed when i first came here. Never really thought that something like this existed. Sometimes it's frustrating that there are so many people on here that can relate, yet i don't really know anyone in real life that does.

What's your story anyway Bitter? Age, sex etc..? Feeling pretty low hey?

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Ever heard of, or considered Light Therapy? From the sounds of it, you have nothing to lose in your mind. I'm not quite the same as you, but i'd be mates with you anyway.

I know exactly what you mean...anger, frustration and so many other things all rolled into one. I feel the exact way, like why do people act like certain shit doesnt bother you? Can they not physically see it and be sensitive to the problem we have with our skin rather than assume it's nothing, it doesnt/shouldnt bother us? I wish you the best when you move out and I hope you meet people that will understand you and respect that you are a certain way because of how acne has affected your life....also i would suggest not using proactive because it sucks and did not work for me at all....go to an acne clinic like i am about to do soon...also dan's regimen is excellent and i have noticed significant improvement in my skin

Oh gosh, this story touched my heart.

I can feel for you, I don't sympathize with you...I empathize with you. I found a diet that really helps my acne to a point where it's gone. But even when my acne is gone (and I have no scarring), I'm still quiet and not too talkative. I guess it's in my nature.

I never told my mother or family, or anyone else about how acne held me back and such. I never have. It's so embarrasing for me. I don't think they would ever understand to be honest...they would have to go through it like we do to fully understand.

You sound like people I know. You do blow things out of porportion. I can bet you started the fight with your mom? As for your dad, it sounds like he stuck up for you and only asked for usage of your labtop, which from the sounds of that atleast, your parents are good providers. My parents found the forums and wanted to help me, I told them I usually just skim to relate. That was that. I don't ever yell at my parents, perhaps the way I was raised, I will just hold it in and accept it. Not that your me or not. Good Luck,not trying to be a dick or anything.

Guest Tenshi

i know 1 thing..once u move out of home u feel so much better..u will actually get along better with your parents. ive been in your siuation many times...and my parents aren't the type to listen..just critisize..and then my mum would go and cry and everyone would blame me..so yeah i know how it feels..but have u thought about accutane? maybe u could talk to your parents about it and they could help u get it with their insurance or what not..

I respect my parents too much to ever yell at them, i've been angry with them before but never yelled. Plus, my dad would probably floor me. :P

Now i've moved out I never even get angry with them, i'm just grateful for the time I get to spend with them. But I guess i've been lucky in that my parents are as understanding and patient as possible (even though my dad doesn't get it, because he never had any acne).

Your Story Touched my cold heart warm

oh man...thanks for sharing your story

it was very deep indeed

i had times like that, my mom and my father, if only they would understand why...

God...,...?

thanks for the replies everyone, im glad my story maybe helped some of you if at all.

It seems things have kind of blown over...im still not in a very good mood, i feel quite drained. I decided im not going to show this to my dad or open up to my parents about the way i feel.

I just dont like to show weakness and id much rather be angry and misunderstood then risk showing my insecure vulnerabilities. Thats just how I am.

Guest PokaHotAz

white... be a man... open up... theyre ur parents... who knows... maybe they'll understand and support u... it sux going through acne alone... i think id go nutts if i couldnt talk about my acne to anyone

its very tough...very

and i agree.. send ur dad the link to this thread so he can read it... im sure both of them would be touched and cry because theyre son is going through hard times....

im sure they love u very much and have no idea what ur goin through... and reading this will definitely hit em in a spot that affects them... be brave and open up to them... build that bond...

u will feel so much better... u'll be able to get that stuff out...

dont even think about it.. just email ur dad the link...and see what happens...

i dont know how old u are... but being this down and living alone cant be good.. u need some support

Had a big fight with my rents today.

My mom and i were going back an forth on some other shit...my dad comes up and asks to get on my laptop because he needed to check something. I didnt want him to but he did without my notice while i was yellin at my mom.

Well i walk in my room real quick becasue i realized what he was doing and my laptop was open to these forums and i got so pissed off and embarressed.

I stormed out into the living room and started flipping out and yelled at him to get the hell out of my room. So then my dad is like "whats wrong no one did anything to you?" and i was just yelling at him to quit messing with my shit and get out.

So then my mom starts flippin saying she wants me out of the house and all this shit and my dad is like "WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH AN ASSSHOLE!"

I scream back "BECAUSE I AM A GODDAMN ASSHOLE!".

And he goes "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOUR FUCKED IN THE HEAD!"

And im like "gee thanks"

So then my mom is flippin more and my dad is tellin her to shut up. I go in my room and just break down and start crying. I couldnt believe this...i havent cried in a very long time.

I go into the bathroom and cry some more, rinse my face and cry some more, then i just start doing my nightly routine crying even more thinking about all the shit i feel that they dont know about.

They think im an ungrateful spoiled lazy punk...if they only knew the reason i am the way i am is because of this acne shit.

I really wanted to just tell them but at this point my mom was in her room and my dad was downstairs and i was just left feeling empty and depressed but calm...

Im moving out soon so coming out and telling them the way i feel seems worthless at this point.

Now that i think about it though, my dad is right. I AM fucked in the head. I really am.

If only they knew why i am this way.

I just wanted to say "dad, the reason i flipped out is because im embarressed you saw me on a acne website, you dont know how much this effects me, why do you think im so angry and cruel? Why do you think i dropped out of college? why do you think i never go out and do anything? Do you know what its like having to try and face the world everyday like this? I wake up everyday wishing my skin could look like yours or moms. Yeah im on this proactiv shit, ive been putting acne creams on my face for 3 years now?"

Then i would point at my highschool graduation picture and say "See that dad? Thats how I should look, do you think i feel good about myself having to go out with scars and red marks and pimples everyday? What do you think its like when I see friends from highschool who havent seen me in 3 years and knew me when i looked normal? What do you think its like seeing the looks on their faces, or when i see a girl i used to date?"

Nevertheless i didnt do this but in my mind thats how it would play out and in the end i would feel better because maybe they would understand, they would know and with them knowing my life would be better because days i feel like shit they would boost me up to go and conquer the world.

But i digress, i dont think i will ever reveal this to them...ill be out of here soon then it will be just me and myself against the world and the people i meet can or cant accept me the way i look and my parents will be out of my life.

Sometimes life is shit. But sometimes its not.

2 words:

drama queen.

on a serious note, hang in there.

I know how you feel. My mom and sisters think all you have to do is wash your face and voila you're clear! And im like "ergg" they are always making comments and making me feel bad. My dad had cystic acne when he was younger while I have moderate and he doesnt mention it to me to often, but when he does he always says "your skin is so much better than myne was..dont worry I know you're trying, you'll grow out of it, like I did" So yeah, I'm starting my naturual cure thing soon. *crosses fingers*