Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
White

What cleanser do you use?

Im currently using Nivea Double action face wash. Cleans my face well and is quite gentle, so i quite like it.

How about yall?

I use Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, which I love. It definitely cleans my face, but it's super gentle.

That stuff made me break out very bad, and im pretty sure i am allergic to it in one way or another, as after using it for the first time, while i was sleeping, somehow it got into my system in a bad way and caused my eyes to freak out and i had to go to the ER!!!! it was insane. thought i went blind! lol

Well, at least it works good for you!

p.s.s im usually never allergic to anything

I have used them all and I think the purpose gel is probably my favorite overall. The bottle sucks though, so if you take it into the shower it will get water in it. You have to leave it outside the shower like on the toilet or something :confused:

I use Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, which I love. It definitely cleans my face, but it's super gentle.

That stuff made me break out very bad, and im pretty sure i am allergic to it in one way or another, as after using it for the first time, while i was sleeping, somehow it got into my system in a bad way and caused my eyes to freak out and i had to go to the ER!!!! it was insane. thought i went blind! lol

Well, at least it works good for you!

p.s.s im usually never allergic to anything

This make me break out as well. I couldnt figure out why, but after process of elimination, I figured out it was the Cetaphil cleanser.

I am now using Purpose cleansing Bar. Although I don't really enjoy using bars, I love this soap.

hey hows the Nivea for men face wash?

I like it

I use it in the shower ever morning