Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
caffeinefree

My success with the Regimen (pictures included)

Hi guys. :) I've been seeing a lot of people posting their success stories about the Regimen recently, so I thought I'd chime in with my own. I know from experience how disheartening it can be when first starting the Regimen, and how much it helps to hear other people's success stories.

I've had acne since I was about 12. It got progressively worse throughout middle school and high school, and I now have a lot irreversible damage (scarring) from not treating it sooner. Like a lot of teenagers, I thought (and everyone told me) that I would grow out of it. Well, at 19, I finally got fed up with dealing with it, and started surfing the internet for solutions. I found Acne.org in April of last year, and the Regimen seemed so simple and cheap that I thought it was worth a try.

I didn't see much in the way of results early on, but I stubbornly stuck with it. It took about 3 months for me to see noticeable results, and by then I'd made the Regimen part of my daily habits, and it was easy to stick with it. Now I'm almost completely clear (I sometimes go for several weeks without a single zit), and have turned my attention to the clogged pores on my nose and cheeks, and am trying to tailor the Regimen to deal with them, too.

These pictures were taken roughly 10 months apart - pre-Regimen and post-Regimen:

IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image

Edit: I forgot to add that, in my case, the amount of BP Dan recommends is too irritating. I use less than half a finger of BP twice a day, and that's plenty for me. I don't think it has been a detriment to my results. This is really the only tweaking I did to the Regimen during the first 6 months or so ...otherwise, I used all the recommended products, etc.

Congratulations, huge improvement. I'm 2 months in and now I too go for weeks without getting a zit. It used to be about...15 zits a week and now I'm down to a tiny zit every week or two, it's amazing. Massive amount of red marks that need to fade but I'm hoping after another 6 months my skin looks as good as yours.

Congratulations, huge improvement. I'm 2 months in and now I too go for weeks without getting a zit. It used to be about...15 zits a week and now I'm down to a tiny zit every week or two, it's amazing. Massive amount of red marks that need to fade but I'm hoping after another 6 months my skin looks as good as yours.

Thanks! I have a lot of red marks left, too (the flash sort of washes them out, so my skin tone actually looks a lot more even than it is). They're fading slowly, but steadily. Good luck, and congratulations on getting clear!

You look great! You've got a nice face as well you should be proud, hold your head high.

Keep it up!

One word: WOW!!

I love your skin. Way to go, girl! Its good to see how the regimen is working for someone. I am only in my first week of using it and i am going through the worst. My face is red, stinging and itching all at the same time. I am having to apply BP only once instead of the recommended twice.

I don;t know whats worse when i go out: having people do a double take when they see my face and asking :"what did u do to your face?!" or they just can;t look at you in the eyes.

Felt like crying last night. can;t go on with this damn acne. i lived with it for 6 years now. this GOTTA work or else.....

Thank you guys. It feels so good to be getting compliments on my skin! :wub:

Its good to see how the regimen is working for someone. I am only in my first week of using it and i am going through the worst. My face is red, stinging and itching all at the same time. I am having to apply BP only once instead of the recommended twice.