Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Tenshi

can u actually "feel" your face breaking out?

Guest Tenshi

im on accutane for a while now..but ive been eating constant junk food and shit for too long lately..now i can actually feel 2 pimples coming on my face..cheeks..and big ones too..like its sore as hell..its almost expanding by the minute...its no wonder, i just drank 2 litres of red creaming soda in a 24 hr period.. :(

I know what you mean. Sometimes the spot itches a little before a pimple actually forms...especially in sensitive areas like on my upper lip area or around my nose. I also know when I'm about to get a "problem" pimple >:( ....I normally develop a red spot then it just starts to grow slowly...each day it takes shape and each day it gets a little bigger. Then the day comes in which the pimple is big and ugly....and it's at its worst...no amount of make-up can cover it. After that, it slowly melts away. It's like the pimple has a life span or something....strange :think: . When I'm about to get a "problem" pimple....I BP that baby 3x a day....that helps somewhat :proud: .

Guest Tenshi

I know what you mean. Sometimes the spot itches a little before a pimple actually forms...especially in sensitive areas like on my upper lip area or around my nose. I also know when I'm about to get a "problem" pimple >:( ....I normally develop a red spot then it just starts to grow slowly...each day it takes shape and each day it gets a little bigger. Then the day comes in which the pimple is big and ugly....and it's at its worst...no amount of make-up can cover it. After that, it slowly melts away. It's like the pimple has a life span or something....strange :think: . When I'm about to get a "problem" pimple....I BP that baby 3x a day....that helps somewhat :proud: .

maybe ill have to do that...its mainly 1 on my cheek that feels like 2 put together and its so sore that i can actually feel it and when i move my face it hurts..fuck.

fuck i know what you mean...lately the spots i been getting have been whiteheads that show up within hours.

Whenever i get one of those "sore" ones that grows over a couple days i used to put manuka oil on it and it would help kill them quickly...but that stuff smells RANK and i ran out and havent re-ordered anyway.

A combo i noticed that helps is putting tea tree oil directly on the spot and then a big glob of aloe vera gel over it.

Leave it on overnight and voila. Pimple wont be as dangerous.

I've got one emerging too. When I smile, talk, eat, turn my heat... I feel it just sitting there digging its little hole in my skin. The more red it gets the happier this little pimple is. I can tell. He's just soooo happy. He's not going to leave me alone. And oooh is he going to like those McDonald's frys I just ate.

(Apparently my pimples are male and have emotions. I don't talk to them. We are not speaking to each other. heh.) :doh:

oh god amanda do i ever know when one is coming. first of all my face starts itching in that area big time. and soemtimes im cleaning my face and feel a pimpleunderneath my skin that hasnt turned red or anything. then b4 you know it is a red piece of shit. actuall i had a hige cysts grow and now from retin a and benzoyl peroxide 10% it has died and is discolored and i hope the retin a helps that out. but unfortunatley i feela nother one coming alon. this shit never ends * blows head off* jk :)

yup...i definately feel when i will break out.....the areas that will start to turn itchy and i feel like there is something sitting in my skin!!!! It's the worst feeling and i dread it everytime...and if i touch my face for whatever reason (i try not to sometimes, but c'mon!!) i will break out in that spot and it itches...thaz my biggest problem the itching....its aggravating

I hardly have Pimples that come out! They decide to stay under the skin and leave red fucking marks for months on end!

Once I squeezed out this long white string from the side of my lip!

I also get the slightly itching sensation. Then, if it's really bad, it starts to feel "heavy" on my face to the point where I get a headache.

I completely despise knowing you are getting a zit that will be huge and there is absolutely nothing you can do. This kind of happened to me recently. It's not quite as bad as I thought it would be, but anything on the forehead hurts terribly.