Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BeautifulSkinAgain

White Spot on Nose

I just noticed I have the same thing..Im not going to worry about it.. its not dented, can be covered with make-up and most of all....it pales in comparison to my other scars. BTW Arent you the guy who was upset awhile back with your wifes large nose pores? :think: oh...oh...you know what they say...... :whistle: j/k

I had about a 4mm circular red spot, slightly raised, on my left jawline after my acne went away. Since it didn't heal like the redness on the scars, I just figured it would always be there, but I've noticed recently that it's gone away now (though I have no clue when it did, since I never really paid it much mind).

By the way, it's been about 8 years since my acne went away. So it is possible for something to eventually fade away, even if it's been there a very long time.

i came here for the same answer...

i had a zit in the corner of my mouth last year...corner of bottom lip? i guess... and its not a scar...completely smooth, but its a white spot. like you said change in pigmentation...almost like one that wont tan? like the pigment is gone? anyway...it looks like a zit ALL THE TIME...because its white.

kind of pisses me off. its so minor but i notice it...is there a name for it/treatment? i was thinking of getting it tattoo'd over...going to a tattoo place and asking them to match my lip color and fill it in?? would it work do you think?

But this white spot is not raised. It's just a flat white spot. The pigment of the skin is much whiter.

Thats how mine is too...kinda like hypopigmentation.