Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Hi   Im Bitter

I heard urine works.

I had a former Hairstylist that did hair for models tell me a lot of models do it....she said thats why they have such awesome skin.....who knows .....what works for one person may not for another :angel:

I had a former Hairstylist that did hair for models tell me a lot of models do it....she said thats why they have such awesome skin.....who knows .....what works for one person may not for another :angel:

Okay... :ninja::ninja:

I heard saliva works great too... And do you know, eating scabs gives you all the dietary nutrients you need in our body. :dance:

This thread is absolutely retarded. Why in the hell would you slather your own urine all over your face? There are acne treatments out there that will work or at least improve the condition.

On a side note...I hear not only do Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer, but also acne. Might wanna try talking to his manager to see where you can get some? Might be hard though since he never cries.

If getting rid of Acne was as simple as slaping on Piss all over my face I would do it, why sure why not( sounds nasty :D )

Go experiment and see what happens....But I'm sure it wont do anything for Cysts.

Has anybody here tried it? I'm at the point where I'm willing to do anything for clear skin. ANYTHING.

Come on now dont scoop that low acne is annoying but dont let it get to you that much sooner or later your acne will go its just a matter of time and how you deal with your acne for example overwashing one of the MAIN causes because when people get acne thats the first thing they do then the acne will just get worse and worse from all the new creams and chemicals you try.

Just make sure you tell the girls you put piss on your face.

I would hate it if I ever found out that a guy I made out with put piss on his face.

Seriously. I mean, what if one day you get married. Are you going to hide that from your wife forever? If you do, there'll be something between you. That would bug the fuck out of me if I knew there was something weird I wasn't telling my spouse.

urine doesn't work on jellyfish, that's a myth. Had a friend got stung by one along the gold coast, went to the hospital and told the doc that friends peed on him to ease the pain and whatnot and the doctor laughed at him and gave him the real treatment.

please give this guy a brake. There is no reason to make fun of him. Maybye urin sounds really stupid to you, but to some that has tried everything and is just looking for something to cure acne, it isnt that stupid...

Noone of you knows exactly what urin contains, and NO ONE in the world know what cures acne... so maybye, just mabye, some small thing in the urin can help to heal youre acne..

and he IS doing us a favour, he is checking for a possible cure that no one of you have the balls to complete, so theres no reason to be bithcy against him..... If it works, he will tell us, and maybye others will try and get good results, if not, he has taken a "blow" for us, since we dont have to check ourselves..

sorry about my horrible english.. im in a hurry and also im from norway :whistle:

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

This is it. I'm starting tomorrow. I swear.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

pee in a bush everyday and watch it die.

Isn't urine like fertilizer though?

I have a uncle that used to drink his own piss from time to time ( the dude is CRAZZZZZZZZZZY). He said it was healthy. :shock:

I pulled out the BS flag on his ass and called it a day.

what is all this rubbish about urine i thought someone just said it as a joke....

bitter how bad/severe is your skin that your willing to give piss a go? :wacko:

OK you people are just messed......i think i would continue looking for another solution. my acne must not be quite as severe as some peoples, wholly shizah....nasty. your gf's must think that's so hot mmmmmm.

wow, some of you folk's replys are quite out there...

If you dont have anyhting nice to say, shut up.

Anyway, if putting urine on one's face is so bad - why do the cocksucking girls have no zits?

:naughty:

OK, all joking aside, I too have heard this. One source indicated applying it on the skin. Another source indicated drinking it. I draw the line at drinking urine. But when I was a teenager, I actually did apply it to my face for quite a while. Gross, yes. But my older brother had such severe acne that I would have tried anything to avoid that fate! At the time my skin wasn't bad. Was it the urine? I did develop bad skin years down the road, but somehow, never thought back to urine. I was too busy taking antibiotics and filling perscriptions.

wow, some of you folk's replys are quite out there...

If you dont have anyhting nice to say, shut up.

Anyway, if putting urine on one's face is so bad - why do the cocksucking girls have no zits?

:naughty:

Semen isn't urine. Unless you're maybe 10 years old. There might be a little urine washed out with the semen, but yeah. And... unless you're weird and into that shit, I don't think semen typically gets on the chick's face....

let's go on wikipedia....

Urine is made up of a watery solution of metabolic wastes (such as urea), dissolved salts and organic materials.

...contains high concentrations of urea and other excess or potentially toxic substances that will be released from the body via urination.

Urine contains large amounts of urea, an excellent source of nitrogen for plants. As such it is a useful accelerator for compost. Urea is 10,000 times less toxic than ammonia and is a byproduct of deamination (2 NH3 molecules) and cellular respiration's (1 CO2 molecule) products combining together. Other components include various inorganic salts such as sodium chloride (the discharge of sodium through urine is known as "natriuresis".)

I can see how urine could be a fertilizer for plants, but I only know this in the context of aquatic plants, but plants are plants are plants. Plants consume the products of the phases of the nitrogen cycle (ammonia, nitrite, nitrate). That doesn't mean these things are safe, they're toxic to humans. In an aquarium, if any of these levels get too high, the fish will die, but the plants will thrive.

It also contains salt, which might be anti-bacterial I guess in helping with acne?

But if you're trying to fertilize a plant with your urine, that salt could kill it eventually.

The pH might also effect how the urine interacts with the person's skin.

So I think basically urine is kiling bacteria. There are better ways of doing this.

Urea is actually used in quite a few skin care products. You may be applying something else's piss to your face without knowing it. I'd rather it be mine than some animals though, how bout you?

According to the US army, urine, when first released from the body is sterile, it can be used to DISINFECT and CLEAN wounds, but I wouldn't go around pissing on myself! lol Smells funky.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Wow, this topic has gained some notoriety. I guess this means I'll have to follow through with my protocol...