when does the dryne...

Notifications
Clear all

when does the dryness go away??

MemberMember
(@jess05)

Posted : 03/04/2006 3:10 pm

after using these system for a while..will my face get used 2 it and not get dry and flaky when i use it? and if so how long does it take

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 03/04/2006 8:01 pm

typically yes, your skin will adapt, but it depends on several factors how long.

If you have very sensitive skin, or dry skin type, you may continue to experience some tightness. Just go low and slow and use a good moisturizer, that will help alot!

good luck.

MemberMember
(@real-maverick)

Posted : 03/04/2006 9:54 pm

Yup, make sure you're using a good moistriser and start with a small amount, until your skin adapts, don't up the dosage.

You should adapt, those who don't usually have extremely sensetive skin or an allergy to BP, but that's rare.

MemberMember
(@jess05)

Posted : 03/05/2006 12:38 am

im using neutrogena oil free moisture is that good enough?

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 03/05/2006 1:47 pm

that moisturizer is just fine.

And if you find you don't like it, or it isn't working well with your skin, there are plenty others out there you can try. Sometimes people have to try a few before they find one that they really love.

good luck!

MemberMember
(@lucinda)

Posted : 03/05/2006 6:27 pm

I hate how tight and sore my skin feels at the start of the day

I found a goat's milk face cream that was SO good. It moisturised my skin perfectly - but didn't block pores or make it greasy!!

-problem is ... i can't find it anywhere! I got it form a small market stall in Camden Market in London, and i can't find anywhere else that sells it! I will continue my search though.....

Lu x

LEC416 liked
MemberMember
(@lec416)

Posted : 04/07/2013 11:28 pm

What was the name of the goats milk cream you mentioned?