Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hunnybee

question for everyone

Hi. I am a 23 year old female on 40 mgs per day. Today is day 13... YAY! Anyway, has anyone else gotten any "dizzy spells" while on Accutane??? Just wondering b/c I get them every once in a while. Not like scary, black-out dizzy, but just light-headed and weird. I just haven't heard anyone else complain of this, so maybe its just me. Any response would be appreciated. Thanks!!! :wacko:

Yeah, its weird b/c I dont usually get dizzy spells, but 2 days before I took my first pill I was kinda dizzy for the majority of the day, so thats why I wasnt sure if it was b/c of the Accutane or not. Thanks for the response!!!!

Evening

Glad it's not just me then. I've had a few of those too and I didn't get them before the 'tane so that's what I'm blaming mine on

nah im on day 13, nothing like that for me. maybe it could happen if you didn't have enough food in your stomach or something? dehydration? i know im drinking a shitload more water lately.

Yeah, Im drinking a ton of water, but thats nothing new. And I am eating a full meal with my pill, so I have no idea whats causing it. Its good to know Im not the only one though, I was getting worried there for a minute. Thanks guys!

accutane does all sorts. i'd only be concerned when limbs start falling off during the night.

use this as your log, if you don't already have one! it'l be interesting to see your progress. you never know, the dizzyness may subside.