Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
omar guzman

Been using the regimen since June

I've been using the regimen for about 8 months maybe a little less but overall my face is looking great. You can't even tell that I had acne. Around this time last year I would've had about 4 zits on my face now. I haven't had a zit now since a couple weeks ago when I was lazy and wasn't using the regimen as often as I should.

The best results I got were when I used the proper moisterizer, (I used the Eucerin Clear Skin formula), the proper soap (basis) and dan's BP gel. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU BE GENTLE. Go through with the steps as gentle as you can. You want soft skin, treat it like soft skin. Also, try not to touch your face at all throughout the course of your day. If you do, then you are at risk of getting new zits or w/e.

Sometimes dead skin clings to my face (its not noticeable with the moisterizer) so in order to get rid of it, when I shower at night (this is when i wash my face with Basis) after i rinse off the soap, i gently rub the dry skin and you can feel it sort of coming off its hard to explain, but it works. dont rub hard, or else you're asking for new zits.

bottom line, dont mess with your face, do the regimen as recommended, apply GENTLY, maintain a happy attitude, and youre on your way to a clear face. before you kno it, your face's zits is the last thing you think about, and you end up forgetting you ever had acne problems (i tried to avoid mirrors of any sort)

GOOD LUCK :)

questions? message me here or on AIM my SN is "myboxershurt"

Glad to hear you're doing so well xtream, I think you make some good points, the steps are important to be followed precisely, people skip the steps and then wonder why it doesn't work.

I'm on week 3, just getting over my 2 week break out, looking forward to being 100% clear.

I have no active spots, just one or two redish marks that are fading, so all going well.

xstreamblu,

hey, I remember you! So glad you popped in with an update! Sounds like things are going very well for you, I'm happy to hear that!

xstreamblu,

hey, I remember you! So glad you popped in with an update! Sounds like things are going very well for you, I'm happy to hear that!

Yeah its been a while. thanks for your help :) without acne.org, the message board, the regimen, and people here that have helped and supported me one way or another, i would probably still be some negative person like i was one year ago.

oh and another thing, i try to keep my hands clean all the time so im constantly washing them. this helps for when you scratch ur face for whatever reason, you wont have much dirt and oils in your hand like you would if you had just eaten some greasy meal or touched something that a lot of other people have touched, like doorknobs, handles, railings, etc.

maintaining a good hygiene and positive attitude go a long way