Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whoami?

Professional Acne Treatment Cream

I came across a ad that says this product that works better than Proativ and it doesn't contain BP or SA. Heres the site www.dermalgenesiscorp.com. If anyone is using it please tell me if it works or not.

I came across a ad that says this product that works better than Proativ and it doesn't contain BP or SA. Heres the site www.dermalgenesiscorp.com. If anyone is using it please tell me if it works or not.

Looks very...scammy. I wouldn't try it, but that's just me.

Ingredients: (No Animal Products & Not Tested On Animals)

6.4% odorless, colorless, proprietary plant-derived micronized sulfur, Almond Oil, Apricot Oil, Calendula Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Australian Tee Tree Oil, Vitamins A, E, D.

Ehhhhhh.

I've been using it for the past 2 to 3 weeks because differin & clyndamicine got to the point where my face was like a dessert. I decided to try it and it actually works quite well, is giving me about the same results as differin but with a very moisturized skin. Is not a miracle but does work. Is kipping my acne to about 2 per week but those old red marks make me look like I have lots of active acne.

The ingredients look and sound AWESOME!!

The oils listed are actually good for the skin except for the almond oil i think.

Pretty cheap for it as well tho. I might try it since my other Moisturizer I'm using is QUITE EXPENSIVE. And the ingredients are the almost the same as this. The site does look like SCAM tho since it says better than other products and it has so many properties saying that it will not only erase acne, but as well as redmarks, scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, etc. Too many claims on one product.