Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

17 male here, after shaving i will almost always get a few white heads in some area, alot of times its around my chin or on the underside of my jaw, i know its the shaving because i have experimented and gone weeks at a time without shaving and have been virtually clear, then ill shave, be fine for the day, then wake up the next morning with a few zits, the same the next morning until i let my beard grow in. I use a mach 3 razor, and i change the heads regularly... with some generic shaving cream. anyone else have this problem?

17 male here, after shaving i will almost always get a few white heads in some area, alot of times its around my chin or on the underside of my jaw, i know its the shaving because i have experimented and gone weeks at a time without shaving and have been virtually clear, then ill shave, be fine for the day, then wake up the next morning with a few zits, the same the next morning until i let my beard grow in. I use a mach 3 razor, and i change the heads regularly... with some generic shaving cream. anyone else have this problem?

mayeb the shaving cream youre using is irratatin your skin? try using a diff shaving cream?

I used to have the same problem when i shaved but now its gone thanks to shaving with gillette sensor excel.

I use a cleansing bar as substitute for shaving cream and lather up well with it then shave with the grain with my trusty sensor excel.And then moisturise with botanics oil free moisturiser

use some Aveeno shaving cream. i have a really sensitive face to shaving, so much so that i just keep a beard. but, to shave my neck, i use aveeno shaving cream and it seems to do the trick. also, if you let the stubble grow 3 days or so w/out shaving, some hairs may grow inward toward the skin and create irritation, redness, or in your case...patches of small pimples

If you can afford it, go electric. It's not as good a shave at first, but after you get in the groove it's O.K.

There is alot less irritation on acne prone skin.

I use the trimmer end of an electric shaver, I don't like shaving to the bone, it always irritates my skin, the trimmer is idea, leaves a very short stubble.

Try using the Basis cleansing bar. Probably won't irritate your skin like some shaving creams, and provides good lubrication for the blade.

I have the same problem with shave.

I change a lot of times my method.

At first, i shaved with Gilete Mach 3...with gel before and after nothing!

Then, i was taken a shower, till my pores were open...i shaved and after that clean my face with cold water to close my pores and put alcohol after shave.

Before half a year i decided to buy a electric razor (Philips, smart touch model).

It is great stuff! And expensive.

But i am in dilema now, put something after shave or not!?

I have a problem with skin on my face. I have everything...little bumps, papule, pustule, sometimes cysts...

But i belive that a part of my problem is in shaving.

I try to find best way but now, i am already confused with all suggest which i read on forums.

Now, i take a shower, shave with electric razor...and i do not put anytingh after. Maybe it is good to put some non-alcoholic after shave.

I do not know is it best way...

I tried a Gilete Mach 3 power. Really the best razor i tried ever.

Who will continue to use razor, must try this!

Much better for sensitive skin.

I can compare it with some electric razor (but more cheaper) how feeling is good!

(Sorry for my BAD english...)

whats good sahvng while on accuatne...is there liek a technique