Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
purepersian786

better CLEAR pictures.. please help!! :(

ok i tried taking better pictures this time, more light, and closer to the camera

thanks guys.. no more acne, but im left with this crap :)

i would just like to say that the redmarks are actually REDER in real life, i dunno why they come out paler in pictures, but please bare in mind that they are more red, so anywhere u see RED add more RED to it!!!! if that makes sense ](*,)

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/purepersian786/lst?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.view=t

well i have had one nlite treatment which has virtually made my active acne non existent

i dunno about peels, my crappy derm told me my skin colour isnt suitible for peels and that it would end in tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandelic acid is more gentle and less irritating than glycolic acid. Many people also use lactic acid instead of glycolic acid because it is more mild and you get similar results.

What i meant was use kojic or mandelic acid daily with super cp serum and then use lactic acid peels once a week.

I don't think you have rosacea because your Tzone, nose and upper cheeks would have a reddish flush and your skin tone looks normal.

I do not know if I would use Smoothbeam or N-lite to treat the redness; neither of those lasers are made specifically for that reason. In your situation where your skin looks good with the exception of the redness (you do not seem to have any deep indentations or for that matter any indentations that I can see from your pictures).

You need to find a Dr. who has a pulsed dye laser created specifically for targeting the red spots. The most common names of these lasers are the V-beam, versapulse or YAG. Fortunately for you, this seems to be one of the easiest residual acne problems to solve.

I have read many posts of people getting 80% or greater results from this treatment (i.e. Bulldog, MaryTheres, etc).

Yeah, if anything Smoothbeam can cause pigmentation in itself. But, I would probably recommend smoothbeam to smooth over your overall complexion. Your skin doesn't look that bad to me, so you probably only need or could use a couple treatments.

What i meant was use kojic or mandelic acid daily with super cp serum and then use lactic acid peels once a week.  

This is the best recommendation for you I think - my skin colouring is very similar to yours - I have been using the kojic acid with super CP and lactic peels - if my face had looked like yours as it is now, then I would say it would take around 4-6 weeks to eliminate all your redness and would make it very smooth.

Apart form 30 or so pits on my face which are too deep for topicals to get to (improvements though) my skin tone and colour are very good and it's due to the above regimen.

wow guys thanks very much

im gonna follow your advice on using the serum, kojic acid and lactic peels.

what percentage peels would u recommend maya? and would u please recommend me a place to buy all these stuff as i have NO IDEA what to lok for, how strong to get each product

etc

Mandelic acid is more gentle and less irritating than glycolic acid. Many people also use lactic acid instead of glycolic acid because it is more mild and you get similar results.  

I don't think you have rosacea because your Tzone, nose and upper cheeks would have a reddish flush and your skin tone looks normal.

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Do you put BP also for your active acnes Purepersian?

Guest ObiWontonKenoli

Do the spot treatment too (2.5%).

I think it's better to take care of the active ones. I don't know about you but my acne was bad before but I didn't resort to accutane. I didn't like the side effects when I read about it.