Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yeah, some of them get it too...they just have expensive make up artists who cover it all up for them.

So next time you compare yourself to someone in a magazine...sure, not all of them have acne but their skin is airbrushed to look perfect, to make them look extremely thin, etc.

I'm not trying to put celebrities down, I'm sure we'd all do the same if we could.

I'm just saying things aren't always as they appear.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

didnt paris hilton say somthing about being glad she 'has perfect skin?' or she 'dislikes people who dont have good skin' or something?! im sure she did. bitch lol.

whos the third one down????

I think Cameron Diaz looks great in that pic, she just looks like a slut when she's in full makeup lol

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

I thought celebrities were super human, and therefore, resistant to all forms of acne. :rolleyes:

didnt paris hilton say somthing about being glad she 'has perfect skin?' or she 'dislikes people who dont have good skin' or something?! im sure she did. bitch lol.

whos the third one down????

Nelly Furtado

Whos the first person?

lmao, even i know thats britney spears (unless ur bein funny :shifty: )

are you sure thats nelly furtado? lol, i wouldnt hav known it was her even if she walkd up and slapped me on the face

i usually hate this comparison to hollywood etc. these people are humans you know. they just have more money than us. but someone could have told britney spears to blend her medication in better. it looks like she just dabbed it on her skin without rubbing it in. but whatever they are all beautiful ofcourse.

really so what if some celeb has some acne, when they do it usaly is mild at most anyway like the photos in here..

this has bin done so many times now.

I get a certain amount of satisfaction at looking at celebrities with acne. Hell, I like looking at celebrities without make-up....how wicked of me :evil:. Not that I wish acne on anyone, but you get tired of looking at happy, perfect-looking people smiling at you from every magazine cover....looking flawless on the red carpet. Oh, another thing- I hate those magazine covers that feature articles like, "2 Weeks to Perfect Skin", "How to Get a Flawless Complexion", and "How to Have Beautiful Skin"............urgggggh :mad:. I swear, all fashion/beauty magazines talk about the same garbage over and over and over. How to get a perfect body........no such thing! How to find the perfect man.....no such thing! The list of superficial topics goes on and on...basically, these magazines tell you- hey, you're not pretty enough, you're not good enough and you don't look as hot as you think you look, so buy this magazine and we'll fix all that's wrong .....WHATEVER! Ok, feel better. :D

I get a certain amount of satisfaction at looking at celebrities with acne. Hell, I like looking at celebrities without make-up....how wicked of me :evil:. Not that I wish acne on anyone, but you get tired of looking at happy, perfect-looking people smiling at you from every magazine cover....looking flawless on the red carpet. Oh, another thing- I hate those magazine covers that feature articles like, "2 Weeks to Perfect Skin", "How to Get a Flawless Complexion", and "How to Have Beautiful Skin"............urgggggh :mad:. I swear, all fashion/beauty magazines talk about the same garbage over and over and over. How to get a perfect body........no such thing! How to find the perfect man.....no such thing! The list of superficial topics goes on and on...basically, these magazines tell you- hey, you're not pretty enough, you're not good enough and you don't look as hot as you think you look, so buy this magazine and we'll fix all that's wrong .....WHATEVER! Ok, feel better. :D

I feel the same way

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

really so what if some celeb has some acne, when they do it usaly is mild at most anyway like the photos in here..

Britney looks like she has some decent scars.

thats so weird when i got to the bottom of the picture column thing the proactiv commerical came on my tv right when i saw it say proactiv at the bottom maybe its tryin to say something to me! [ GO BACK ON PROACTIV]!

britney spears doesnt have scars. looks like pimples hormonal. still i would want those instead of angry red cysts.

Guest Tenshi

I think Cameron Diaz looks great in that pic, she just looks like a slut when she's in full makeup lol

no she doesnt ..what the hell are u talking about? she looks lovely in full makeup..

IPB Image

she was so much hotter in the "mask" ...i dont know what she did, her eyebrows or what....but she changed from really sexy to just more plain and pretty..

this is the gorgeous cameron diaz

IPB Image

here is the new and strange cameron diaz

IPB Image

shes just 1 of those woman that are either stunning or plain...i think she looks great with makeup on..

Guest Tenshi

I like her eyebrows in the first pic, they look a bit like yours tenshi but yours are better.. cats-eyes.

yeah mine arent so fake anymore..i grew them out and just add a little pencil in the middle and ends now..whereas b4 i used to draw a line from start to finish..

:rolleyes: ill take that as another dig, ffs whats ur problem

cameron diaz gave me one of my first boners in the mask. lol she was the hottest back then. Anyway I wish I had millions of dollars to treat my acne

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

:rolleyes: ill take that as another dig, ffs whats ur problem

She has scarring, it looks decent to me. I wouldn't regard her acne as mild. That's what i see it as, you take the comment as whatever you please.

britney spears doesnt have scars. looks like pimples hormonal. still i would want those instead of angry red cysts.

I disagree, i believe she appears to have some rather nasty scarring around her chin. How do you know she doesn't have cystic acne? I would think, by looking at the pic displayed, that she does.

no she doesnt ..what the hell are u talking about? she looks lovely in full makeup..

IPB Image

she was so much hotter in the "mask" ...i dont know what she did, her eyebrows or what....but she changed from really sexy to just more plain and pretty..

this is the gorgeous cameron diaz

IPB Image

here is the new and strange cameron diaz

IPB Image

shes just 1 of those woman that are either stunning or plain...i think she looks great with makeup on..

She aged 10 years