Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well damn I ain't been in this forum in a long time, don't know if anyone remembers me..but yeah I still have some acne and some barely noticable scars but I don't know...girls still seem to be attracted to me. I had this girlfriend at the beginning of the school year I'm not exaggerating or lying but she was one of the finest girls at school, A LOT of guys wanted to get with her...It was nice got LOTS of sex..then while I was going out with her me and one of my girl friends started making out and shit, right now I've been messing around wit this girl she's cheating on her boyfriend with me :lol: ... also life has been going pretty good, I go out almost every weekend with my friends to go to parties and all that good shit...I just wanted to let y'all know that just because you have acne doesn't mean you can't have a good social life or good luck with the ladies. :cool:

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Are you extremely single, sexually deprived and sweating?

I'm sorry if this is hard for some of you to believe..but just because you have acne it doesn't mean you have to be on the internet 24/7 ranting...

and if you think I'm lying I could show you some pictures.

OMG! Exactly the same thing is happening to me. Its weird though, because although i still have some pretty bad scars, the girls still seem to dig me.... :dance: I think that if youre confident and charismatic then other people dont notice your flaws.

Well damn I ain't been in this forum in a long time, don't know if anyone remembers me..but yeah I still have some acne and some barely noticable scars but I don't know...girls still seem to be attracted to me. I had this girlfriend at the beginning of the school year I'm not exaggerating or lying but she was one of the finest girls at school, A LOT of guys wanted to get with her...It was nice got LOTS of sex..then while I was going out with her me and one of my girl friends started making out and shit, right now I've been messing around wit this girl she's cheating on her boyfriend with me :lol: ... also life has been going pretty good, I go out almost every weekend with my friends to go to parties and all that good shit...I just wanted to let y'all know that just because you have acne doesn't mean you can't have a good social life or good luck with the ladies. :cool:

*waits for karma to kick you in the ass for making out with the friend with a boyfriend*

Horrible thing, envy

gto those 3 terms summarise me quite nicely at the moment. i plan to masturbate in the next few minutes, my only dilemma is that ive already showered, and its so hot im at the verge of sweating, and i don't wish my spankfest to put me over the sweaty threshold. life is tough sometimes!

but when i do again get sex, i will be sure to go on some forums and tell people about it!

keep your eyes peeled.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

I'm running out of good movie websites. I have a fetish for chubby girls, but there aren't many good sites. They usually repeat the same movies, or else they're dead links. Can somebody help me out?

southside, how old are ya? Just out of curiosity?

And MasterPattie, since they're both cheating, the infidelities cancel each other out, didn't ya know!!! lol

Is all guys want is sex? I know this isn't true but it seems most guys only want that.

We also love good food and football (=soccer).

uh... well I know you're enjoying it, southside Lol. You're both cheating... eventually, your girlfriend/boyfriend (the girls') will dump both of you Lol, but at least you're having fun now. Your experiences sound like mine (well... when you apply it to a girl), minus all the cheating ;) .

Wise words indeed, MisterPattie, something that's likely to be heard from a sex fiend in dire need of satisfaction...lol just messin with ya...it's just that your av kinda freaks me out...

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

:lol: MasterPattie is a seducer.

Wise words indeed, MisterPattie, something that's likely to be heard from a sex fiend in dire need of satisfaction...lol just messin with ya...it's just that your av kinda freaks me out...

LOL, why? Do I look like a serial killer or something? :ninja:

You're an ass.

Destroying some other guy's relationship is hilarious.. isn't it?

I hope you overdose on your cocaine.

Guest funky_monkey

:lol: MasterPattie is a seducer.

LOL, why? Do I look like a serial killer or something? :ninja:

Very much so.

Oh come on guys, don't I look like someone you can trust???

hides handbag and purse in case he steals it

You're an ass.

Destroying some other guy's relationship is hilarious.. isn't it?

I hope you overdose on your cocaine.

Get over it.

lol. get what ya can while ya can I guess. If I really liked a girl it would make me feel like shit if she cheated on me so I won't cheat on nobody.

lol Devin the dude says

Fuckin over your for sho' pussy,

trying to get some more pussy,

you'll end up with no pussy

I don't have a girlfriend at the moment, so I'm not cheating on anyone..and I think karma is on my side cause the girl that I'm messing around with right now her boyfriend cheated on her first...so...you know...plus it's not like I haven't been cheated on before..oh yeah and I'm 17.

Also if you had a fine ass girl that wanted to fool around with you but she had a boyfriend can y'all honestly tell me you'd say no unless you're gay or something c'mon you ain't gotta pretend to be all pefect and shit.

I didn't come here to make shit up and make people feel bad I just wanted to let y'all know even if you have acne and all that shit you can still have fun but damn some people just can't believe something like that could happen but I guess I had to expect people like that to reply...

It's cool you guys, he's just boasting about finally getting some. YAY!

Yeah thank you haha...I mean finally after having acne for about 1 year things started looking up.

I mean finally after having acne for about 1 year things started looking up.

bad choice of words methinks...

...we'll see what kinda replies you get after that comment heheh...

EDIT: Just to clarify, since this post was a bit vague, a lot of people here have had acne for much much longer than a year, I've had it for 4 years, and I've got the feeling I'm gonna have it for a long long time...

not to sound like a nerd or anything :shhh: but what do you want me to tell you? seriosuly wow way to go! your a grade A pimp!? first of all i would be appreciative to have a girl right now much less cheat on her. please beleive me, life isnt always going to be great.