Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theboss

MOISTERIZERS?!

WELL I HAVE BEEN ON THE REGIMENT FOR 3 WEEKS NOW AND IM REALLY STILL HEALING FROM THE 2ND WEEK BREAKOUT...[bASTARD] :evil: WELL AT FIRST I USED NUETROGENA OIL FREE MOISTERIZER THEN I SWITCHED TO CETAPHIL DAILY MOISTERIZER AND IT IS REALLY OILY.. MY SKIN LOOOKS SO SHINY AND MY RED MARKS FROM OLD LINGERING ACNE STAND OUT SO BAD! WHAT HAVE YOU GUYS FOUND OUT TAHT WORKS GOOD IM THINKING ABOUT SWITHCING BACK TO MY NEUTROGENA...? :naughty:

if the neutrogena worked better, then yea, go back to that one.

If you can find Eucerin Skin Renewal, it is really good!

WELL I HAVE BEEN ON THE REGIMENT FOR 3 WEEKS NOW AND IM REALLY STILL HEALING FROM THE 2ND WEEK BREAKOUT...[bASTARD] :evil: WELL AT FIRST I USED NUETROGENA OIL FREE MOISTERIZER THEN I SWITCHED TO CETAPHIL DAILY MOISTERIZER AND IT IS REALLY OILY.. MY SKIN LOOOKS SO SHINY AND MY RED MARKS FROM OLD LINGERING ACNE STAND OUT SO BAD! WHAT HAVE YOU GUYS FOUND OUT TAHT WORKS GOOD IM THINKING ABOUT SWITHCING BACK TO MY NEUTROGENA...? :naughty:

i had the same problem as you did. im about over with my second week and i had a breakout which is dissapearing with positive results. i suggest you go with eucerin as well. it makes your red marks dissapear as well as dryness. i saw very good results in 2 days.

thanks alot how much is it at like CVS or save ons?

im esitmating from 10-15 dollars. im not sure. it depends where you go. i dont know if all rite-aids do this but they have it for only 5 bucks!!

Where can i get the Eucerin Skin Renewal if i live in canada?

have you checked all the stores? you should be able to get it online as well.

Eucerin Skin Renewal can help red marks fade faster, it has lactic acid in it, which is a mild exfoliant. Most people who use it say it does help. Although your mileage may vary.

Where can i get the Eucerin Skin Renewal if i live in canada?

you can't get it at Shopper's Drug Mart? That's the only Canadian drug store that I know of which is alot like Walgreens and Rite Aid down here.