Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Tenshi

Accutane Diaries

Guest Tenshi

Notice how they start and then ppl get clear about 2 or 3 months into it and stop posting anymore?..i've noticed this lately..not all, but most it seems... evreytime i go to look at a accutane journal its starting jan or feb..i cant see any of those that started back in oct, sept.. or its full on for about 2 months and then goes to about 1 post a week to 1 post every month..then they disappear..lol

that wsa like me, i started accutane..i was scared, nervous...paranoid everyday and checking my progress..now i dont give a shit..5 months later i take my daily 2 pills and my skin is fine..

i guess to all those just started taking accutane u can take this as a good thing...eventually, u will have clear skin and not be stressed out about breaking out anymore....the proof is there..

yeah i think this morning was the first day ive woken up and not been shocked and appauled at my ghoulish appearance. might rinse out 78's for some records.

I just had the duration of my course extended by a month... cause its not working... I'm the luckiest man on the planet I swear.

Guest Hi   Im Bitter

Maybe they completed suicide.

Guest Tenshi

Maybe they completed suicide.

haha..u really are bitter. which also means nobody will ever take anything u say seriously.

Hmm I went on acutance and my face completely cleared up for about 8 months and then the acne came back, I don’t know if I can go on a second course, even if I could I would refuse due to it giving me back pains, im an extremely keep fit guy who loves running and lifting weights, I even had to give up kickboxing because of it, I don’t want to have to sit out for months on end again, but all those taking acutance good luck and I hope it works.