Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Denise2

Anyone interested in getting needling with tattoo gun

I got a lengthy e-mail from Lilian today to let me know that she will be leaving to relocate in South Africa by the end of April. She will be back from time to time in 6-8 week intervals but those plans are far off.

Therefore, if you want needling done by a pro, I would suggest you do it soon.

http://lbn-tattoo.com/

Hi Denise2, I left a message for Lilian, seems she is out of town right now. I am new to these boards, but understand you are a strong advocate for needling, which seems to be a form of subcision. What is your personal experience with needling? Have you used other treatments for scarring? I have severe scarring. Thanks for your response.

Dagger!!! I was planning on having needling done with her at some point in time. You're positive she'll be back when she leaves in Apr. and do you know when? Are we talking months, years, decades? This is very dissapointing news but thanks for letting us know.

Susan,

The threads below might give you start as far as info regarding the procedure. HTH. Oh, welcome to the boards!

Denise: How are you??? :wub:

Thread One

Thread Two

Thread Three

Thread Four

Thread Five

Thread Six

Thread Seven

Thank you, dahling... :wub: I thought you were posting as "bride"..... :think: Anyway, thanks for putting up the links!

Dagger!!! I was planning on having needling done with her at some point in time. You're positive she'll be back when she leaves in Apr. and do you know when? Are we talking months, years, decades? This is very dissapointing news but thanks for letting us know.

She says she'll try to come back twice a year for a month or two and maybe set up at a place that she can operate from for that period of time. Her husband has started a business in South Africa that is doing very well, and she LOOOOOVES South Africa, so it's a good fit for her. Her husband has been gone for a while, though, and it's time she goes to him.

I will be setting up one last needling for sometime in April before she leaves. I'm kind of her contact to the board here, so she'll be keeping in touch with me when she comes to the States.

Denise,

How many needling sessions have you had? I would like to get it done, I live 2 hours away though and I am worried about the down time. How long after you get it done is it noticeable? Did one session make a noticeable improvement?

Thanks for your help!!

Lauren